Kenwood eXcelon Single DIN In-Dash Car Stereo Receiver - KDCX397
- Excelon Performance & Quality -
- eXcelon products incorporate the latest technologies and deliver the highest sonic performance. From advanced audio tuning capabilities, crossover and equalizer systems, high voltage preouts and two-year warranty, eXcelon represents the very best product available.
- USB Connectivity for iPhone, iPod andcompatible USB mass storage devices -
- Most USB-enabled CD receiver models, feature USB connectivity for audio playback from popular devices like iPhone and iPod. Featuring easy-to-use user interface, iPod browsing is a breeze when searching by playlist, artist, album, song, genres or composer. Additionally, you can use advanced search functions like Reverse Browsing, Alphabet Search and Skip Search to find what you want to listen to, quickly and easily. For added versatility, App/iPod Mode disables the receiver's integrated control, enabling passengers to control the iPod manually including some selected Apps. The same USB connectivity allows users to connect USB thumb drives and external hard disk drives.
- Pandora Connectivity -
- Install the Pandora App for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry smartphones and enjoy a personalized listening experience.
- A number of Pandora functions can be controlled from a Pandora-enabled Kenwood receiver when an iPhone is connected through USB.
- Pandora application requires a data connection on your smartphone with service currently only available in the U.S.
- SiriusXM Ready -
- Kenwood Music Control for Android Smartphones -
- This free Kenwood application found on Google Play organizes your music and provides quick and easy music search capability from any 2013 USB/CD receiver. Once installed on a compatible Android smartphone which supports mass storage mode, you will be able to search by artist, song or genre as well as select music based on your mood.
- Front USB and AUX Input - Easy front panel connection for your compatible USB-enabled devices. These include iPhone, iPod devices as well as compatible Mass Storage Class devices like smartphones, USB thumb drives and portable hard drives. This USB input will allow you to charge and control the music playback on your connected device.
- FL Display - The bright 1-line display makes it easy to see the text information when navigating the menu, your iPod or music content.
- Three 4V Pre-outs with Crossover System - Get the most out of your external power amplifiers by delivering 4V high voltage audio signal to maximize sonic performance. Using the built-in crossover system, you can also easily filter out unwanted frequencies to your speakers and subwoofers to tune your system to its maximum potential.
- Steering Wheel Remote Input - Many factory systems offer control of the factory-fit audio system from buttons on your steering wheel. Unfortunately, this functionality is sacrificed when installing an aftermarket audio system.
- Remote Control - This wireless remote control easily control volume levels, switch music sources or select your favorite tracks with the numeric access keys.
- Firmware Updates - The operating system is updateable via free downloadable software from Kenwood's support sites. Firmware downloads assist in maintaining system performance when using external devices and emerging technologies.
- Made for iPhone
- iPod USB 1Wire Connection
- Pandora App Control (Requires iPhone Pandora App)
- App Mode (Requires Compatible iPhone/iPod App)
- iPod Control by Hand
- Reverse Browsing
- Alphabet Search
- Skip Search
- High Speed Search
- Direct Search
- All Random
- iPod EQ Mode (FLAT)
- Supported File Formats: WMA / MP3
- 24-Bit Digital-Analog Converter
- 0-Bit Mute Circuit
- Tone Fader Bass/ Tre/ Mid
- System Q-EX
- Parametric Equalizer: 3-Band
- Bass Boost
- Crossover: High-Pass/Low-Pass Filters
Subwoofer Reference Control Interface
- Subwoofer Reference Control Interface
External Media Control
- SiriusXM: SXi Interface (Optional SXV-100/200 Tuner)
- Steering Wheel Control Interface: Optional
- Marine Remote Control Interface: Optional KCA-RC35MR
- Remote Control: Included
- FM Frequency Range: 87.9MHz - 107.9MHz
- FM Frequency Step: (200kHz)
- FM Usable Sensitivty: 11.2dBf
- FM Quiet Sensitivity: 19.2dBf
- FM Frequency Response (±3.0dB): 30Hz-15kHz
- FM Signal/Noise: 63dB (MONO)
- FM Stereo Separation: 40dB(1kHz)
- AM Frequency Range: 530kHz-1700kHz
- AM Frequency Step: (10kHz)
- AM Usable Sensitivity: 31dBμ (36μv)
- Digital Filter(D/A): 8 Times OverSampling
- D/A Converter: 24 Bit
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz(±1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%(1kHz)
- Signal/Noise Ratio (dB): 110dB(1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 90dB
- MP3 Decode: Compliant with MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer-3
- WMA Decode: Compliant with Windows Media Audio
- Compatibility: USB 1.1 & 2.0 Full Speed
- File System: FAT16/32
- Maximum Supply Curent: 1000mA
- Decode: MP3/WMA
- Preout Level (mV)/Load- Unbalanced: 4000mV/10kΩ(CD/CD-CH)
- Preout Impedance (Ohms): Under 600
- Speaker Impedance (Ohms): 4-8
- Operating Voltage: 14.4V (10.5-16 V Allowable)
- Maximum Current Consumption: 10A
- Width: 7-3/16"
- Height: 2-1/16"
- Depth: 6-1/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two
Year Parts And Labor