Martin Logan Motion 30 Black Center Speaker, Model MOTION30 (Sold As Each)
Inspired by MartinLogan's ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion® Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance home theater or stereo. MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineers carefully crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product line that seamlessly blends our exquisite Folded Motion™ transducers with powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
- Frequency Response 65–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion 80° x 80°
- Sensitivity 91 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20-200 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency 400 & 2,600 Hz
- Crossover Components
- Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors
- Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel
- Overall system thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer 1" × 1.4" (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" × 1.75" (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver Two 5.5” (14cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Cabinet Rear Ported
- Height: 6.9"
- Width: 16.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Unit: 18 lbs
- Shipping: 22 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Year Limited Warranty