HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook Silver Laptop Computer, Model HPNV154010NR
Combining cutting-edge technology with a striking, modern design, the HP 15-4010nr Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook puts the ultimate in computing power at the tips of your fingers.
Wrapped in a sleek aluminum shell, the Spectre XT Ultrabook does away with yesterday’s awkward, chunky laptop design. A full-sized backlit keyboard rivals the comfort of a desktop, while the 15.6-inch Radiance Full-HD touchscreen display gives you an entirely new way to interact with your computer. At the end of the day, the HP Spectre XT slips easily into the tightest backpack or briefcase; it’s less than 0.9 inches thick at its thickest point.
HP made no compromises in performance when designing the lightweight TouchSmart Ultrabook. An Intel® Core™ i7 processor packs the power needed for today’s’ most advanced games and resource-intensive tasks like editing photos or videos. Under the hood, Windows 8 brings a speedy interactive experience, whether using the keyboard or touchscreen display. The Spectre XT Touchsmart utilizes Intel® Rapid Start Technology, which harnesses an integrated Solid State Drive to speed up frequently accessed data and programs, making your everyday actions quicker than with a standard hard drive.
- Intel® Core™ i7-3517U (3 GHz/1.9 GHz )
- Windows 8 or other operating systems available
- Go beyond keyboard and mouse, and get more from Windows 8. Swipe and tap using multi-touch gestures on the 15.6-inch diagonal Radiance Full HD flush display. It gives “hands on” a whole new meaning.
- Sophistication meets the latest in technology in an all-metal, ultrathin design. Thanks to a soft touch base, your Ultrabook™ is easy to pick up and tough to put down.
- Details matter. Tilted speakers and Beats Audio™ for amazing audio. A thoughtfully integrated Ethernet port. And the HP Imagepad delivers pinpoint precise control with the touch of a finger.
- With 3rd generation Intel® Core processors, there’s nothing holding you back. With fast processing speed, you have all the performance you need.
- With an optional solid-state drive and Intel® Rapid Start Technology, the HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook™ is ready to go when you are. And it delivers outstanding reliability day after day.
- Boot up quickly and know you’re only seconds away from the applications you need with Intel® Smart Response Technology, Intel® Rapid Start Technology plus Hard Drive Acceleration Cache .[4,6,7]
- With Intel® Smart Connect Technology, your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when your laptop is asleep. Just lift the lid and the latest news or a friend’s update is right before your eyes.
- Thunderbolt™ technology, lets you transfer a full-length HD movie or back up music at lightning fast speeds. Data moves between your laptop and other devices lightning fast.
- Edit photos with Adobe Photoshop® Elements. Make great movies with Adobe Premiere® Elements. With powerful automated tools and motion graphics, unleash your creativity right out of the box.
- Access, sync, transfer, stream, and share documents, media and more between PCs or mobile devices with sMedio 360.[9,10]
- Sometimes only a face-to-face conversation will do. With the HP TrueVision HD Webcam, you always come off looking your best. Even in low light.
- HP CoolSense technology adjusts its temperature based on usage and conditions. It stays cool. You stay comfortable.
- Get the most out of the tunes you love today and discover more music in a whole new way with HP Connected Music.
- Norton Internet Security™ comes preinstalled, free for two years, right out of the box. Intel® Identity Protection Technology adds a layer of security so you can surf and shop with complete confidence.
- Remotely disable your PC and deny data access if your notebook is lost or stolen. Then restore the data if your notebook is recovered with Absolute Data Protect combined with Intel® Anti-Theft™ Technology.
- With HP ProtectSmart, your notebook’s data stays safe from accidental bumps and bruises. It senses motion motion and plans ahead, stopping your hard drive and protecting your entire digital life.
- Say hello to fast, personalized assistance and get the support you need, when you need it. World-class customer care from a dedicated team can help you get up and running quickly and answer your how-to questions.[2,15]
- Operating System Windows 8 64-Bit
- Processor Intel® Core™ i7-3517U (3 GHz/1.9 GHz )
- Processor Speed 3 GHz/1.9 GHz
- Processor Technology Turbo Boost Technology
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Hard Drive 500 GB SATA (5400 rpm)
- Secondary Hard Drive Acceleration cache (32 GB Solid State Drive cache) with Intel Smart Response Technology
- Flash Cache 32 GB
- Network Interface 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Wireless Intel 802.11a/b/g/n (2x2); Bluetooth; Intel Smart Connect Technology support; WiDi
- Power Supply 65W AC power adapter
- Battery 4-cell (48WHr) Li-Ion
- Battery Life Up to 3 hours and 45 minutes
- Ports 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 Thunderbolt; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ45; 1 headphone-out/microphone-in combo
- Expansion Slots 2-in-1 digital media card reader
- Energy Efficiency Compliance ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Display 15.6" diagonal full HD IPS BrightView LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- Keyboard Full-size, island-style, backlit
- Webcam HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Audio Beats Audio; 4 speakers
- Norton Internet Security 2012 (24-month subscription)
- CyberLink PowerDVD; CyberLink YouCam DE; Dolby Advanced Audio; eBay; HP Games by WildTangent; HP Support Assistant; Netflix; Skype; Windows Live; HP+ Best Offers; Amazon Kindle e-reader; iHeart Radio; HP Connected Photo powered by Snapfish; Solitaire; Mahjong; CyberLink Power Director; CyberLink Photo Director; Windows 8 Store Apps; HP Online User Guide; HP Connected Music powered by Meridian; HP CoolSense; HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection (HP 3D DriveGuard); HP Recovery Manager; Getting started with Windows 8; Adobe Photoshop Elements; Adobe Premiere Elements; Absolute Data Protect
- Microsoft Office 2010 Transition (Buy Microsoft Office to activate Office software on this PC)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited Hardware
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality.
 Select regions.
 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
 Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary.
 For models that ship with a solid-state drive.
 Uses Intel® Smart Response Technology software. The solid state cache is designed to accelerate the system response experience and not utilized as additional storage capacity. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary.
 For models that ship without a solid-state drive.
 Internet service required and not included.
 Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
 Duplication of copyright-protected materials is strictly prohibited.