Viking 36"D3 Series Wide Rear Downdraft, Model RDIPR161RSS
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients – including the air. And Viking D3 downdraft systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
Variable Fan Speeds
Set the table, then the fan speed for efficient operation based on different cooking situations with four variable fan speeds.
With the delay/off feature, experience self-control in the kitchen as the downdraft allows for 10 extra minutes of ventilation before shutting off.
Easy Cleanup Ventilation
Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe mesh filters make for easy cleanup.
Out of sight, out of mind. Hide your ventilation and odors as the downdraft mechanically raises and lowers from countertop.
Built to Last
Industry leading 3-year Viking Signature Warranty
- For use with Viking D3 cooktops
- Suitable for both island and wall installations
- Remote-mounted control
- Installs on the countertop and allows user to operate the downdraft without having to reach over cooking surface/vessels
- Raises and lowers at the touch of a button
- When not in use, the unit retracts and rests flush with the cooking surface
- Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation
- Delay/off feature allows operation for 10 minutes before automatically shutting off
- Removable, easy-to-clean filters are dishwasher-safe and sized
- Filter alert reminds user to clean filters after approximately 30 hours of use
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 500 CFM interior ventilator kit (VIDV500)
- 900 CFM exterior ventilator kit (VEDV900)
- 1,200 CFM exterior ventilator kit (VEDV1200)
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking downdrafts; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- Unit: 50 lbs
- Shipping: 60 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-Year: Parts and Labor