Microplane Green Ultimate Citrus Tool 2, Model 34720
The popular, three-in-one Ultimate Citrus Tool from Microplane®, has been
enhanced to more effectively create citrus peel garnishes. Sporting a new design
featuring a larger zesting blade and a longer handle with a soft touch grip,
the new Ultimate Citrus Tool perfectly zests oranges, lemons, limes and other
types of citrus fruits, and can also be used to create gourmet-style garnishes
and delicate peels to top dishes and beverages. The versatile Ultimate Citrus
Tool features a surgical grade stainless steel Fine Microplane® blade –
the company’s best-selling blade style – which excels in zesting the
flavorful and aromatic peel of citrus fruit without grating into the bitter
pith. In addition, the Ultimate Citrus Tool features two decorative garnishing
blades in a large (.300-inch diameter) and small (.180-inch diameter) size.
The blades are made in the USA and are dishwasher safe.
- Reusable cover included
- Placement of the garnishing blades on end of handle offers an improved functionality
reducing the effort required
- Larger handle offers improved ergonomics. The handle is 35% longer than
the previous version
- Larger zesting blade. The surface area of the blade is 26% larger than previous
- Materials: Blade made of 18/8 stainless steel. Premium plastic handle
Care & Cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- We recommend rinsing your ultimate citrus tool in warm water immediately
after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever
possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in
warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as
- Store with blade covered when not in use
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 2.375"
- Depth: 0.875"
- Unit: 0.4 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs