Ergotron Neo-Flex Extend LCD Monitor Arm, Model 45235194
Get the combination of value and versatility in this LCD desk mount solution. Extend and retract your LCD, tilt it up and down, and rotate the screen from landscape to portrait.
Install the arm at any point on the vertical pole - 9.5" (24 cm) variable height adjustment - placing the screen at the right height for you.
- Features 3-point telescoping motion. Easily position your LCD for the ideal viewing angle and viewing distance
- Compact design frees up desktop space
- Extends LCD out up to 22" (56 cm); push your display out of the way when not in use
- Easy installation and flexibility - install either two or one of the extension arms or just the LCD pivot
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Provides premium long-life LCD adjustment while maintaining touch-screen stability
- Allows LCD to be rotated for portrait/landscape viewing
- Includes two (2) extensions, LCD energy pivot, desk clamp base, grommet mount base
- Lock-out feature can be used to prevent portrait-to-landscape rotation
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and powder-coated painted steel
- Weight Capacity 7 to 20 lbs (3.2 to 9.1 kg)
- Monitor depth greater than 2" (5 cm) may diminish capacity.
- Mounting Options Desk clamp attaches to surface edge 1/2" to 1-7/8" (13 to 48 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through surface holes 5/16" to 2" (8 to 51 mm) wide and up to 2-1/2" (63 mm) thick
- Mounting Standards VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- 9.5" (24 cm) variable height adjustment allows arm installation at different heights on pole
- Configuration Flexibility Install one or two arm extensions or only the LCD pivot as needed
- Height: 19.5"
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Years Parts & Labor