Weber Spirit E-220 Black Liquid Propane Outdoor Gas Grill, Model 46310001
Those who love to grill, know that the grilling season doesn't fit within just the summer time. The Weber Spirit E-220 Black Liquid Propane Grill offer exceptional grill cooking, all year round. the liquid propane tank makes it easy to ignite the grill and quickly start cooking you favorite foods.
This Weber Grill is built to get up to 26,500 BTU-per hour input. Inside the Weber E-220 are two stainless steel burners that heat evenly to cook your food, keeping you in full control. The porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates are built to withstand high-heat and will hold any food. They are easy to clean, making cooking multiple types of meat easy.
Convenient & Accurate
The Weber Spirit E-220 features stainless steel work surfaces for convenient plate and tool holding. The front access porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan is easy to clean and catches any grease droppings. There is a porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer to give you accurate temperatures. The Weber Spirit E-220 offers easy mobility with four heavy duty swivel casters allowing you to place your grill wherever you please.
- 2 Stainless steel burners
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Main burner: 26,500 BTU-per-hour input
- Side burner: 12,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Electronic Crossover® ignition system
- Primary cooking area = 360 sq in
- Warming rack area = 90 sq in
- Total cooking area = 450 sq in
- Fuel gauge
- 6 Tool hooks
- Tank not included
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Front-mounted control panel
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door
- Front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- With The Lid Open
- Height: 63"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 32"
- With The Lid Closed
- Height: 45.5"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 32"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Cookbox -10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Lid Assembly - 10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Stainless Steel Burner Tubes - 10 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- All Remaining Parts - 2 years