Weber Spirit E-320 Black Liquid Propane Outdoor Gas Grill, Model 46710001
Everyone from barbecue beginners to grilling gurus will love the Weber Spirit E-320 Liquid Propane Outdoor Gas Grill. Only slightly larger than the entry-level Spirit S-210 Grill, the Spirit E-320 gives you an increased cooking area and the addition of a side burner.
With 32,000 BTU-per-hour feeding the three main burners of the Spirit E-320 grill, you'll have no shortage of cooking power. The 424 square inch primary cooking area provides room for plenty of steaks and burgers, and the three individual control knobs gives you the fine control needed to cook each to the perfect level of doneness. A 105 square-inch warming rack is great for toasting buns or keeping cooked burgers from getting cold. And if that's not enough, you'll be able to warm gravy or boil veggies on the 12,000 BTU side burner. Utensil hooks on the right side keep your grill tongs handy, and the condiment shelf on the left keeps your fixings organized.
The Weber Spirit gas grills are designed to give you the best grill possible in an affordable, compact package. By covering the steel lid, Flavorizer® bars and cast-iron grates in heay-duty porcelain enamel, Weber ensured the E-320 grill will be durable enough for years of trouble-free service. Between the durable construction and the 10-year limited warranty on the burners, your Spirit E-320 gas grill will keep you grilling happily for countless summers.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Main burners: 32,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Side burner: 12,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Electronic Crossover® ignition system
- Primary cooking area = 424 sq in
- Warming rack area = 105 sq in
- Total cooking area = 529 sq in
- Fuel gauge
- 6 Tool hooks
- Tank not included
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Front-mounted control panel
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door
- Front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Lid Open
- Height: 63"
- Width: 52"
- Depth: 32"
- Lid Closed
- Height: 45.5"
- Width: 52"
- Depth: 32"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Cookbox -10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Lid Assembly - 10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Stainless Steel Burner Tubes - 10 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- All Remaining Parts - 2 years