Weber Spirit S-210 Stainless Steel Natural Gas Outdoor Grill, Model 47100001
The Weber Spirit S-210 Natural Gas Grill is the perfect grill for someone with limited outdoor space who wants the quality of a Weber gas grill. While small enough to easily fit on an apartment balcony, the Weber Spirit S-210 still packs in the features and quality construction that has made Weber the name to trust in outdoor cooking.
Like its bigger brothers, the Spirit S-210 feature's the Weber Electronic Crossover® ignition system, which quickly and safely lights the two stainless-steel burners without the need of an external flame. A 26,500 BTU-per-hour input provides plenty of power for all your cooking needs. And you'll be able to take advantage of that heat, because even with its small footprint, the Weber S-210 gives you 360 square-inches of cooking space. With the additional 90 square-inch warming rack, you'll have room enough to grill burgers for the entire family and toast some buns at the same time.
Weber builds all of its grills with a renowned level of durability, and the Spirit Series is no exception. Both porcelain-enameled, the Flavorizer® bars and cast-iron cooking grates are made to last many a grilling season. Stainless steel side shelves will sturdily hold your monstrous stack of meat, but fold down for easier storage. And there will be no need to worry about scratches or paint bubbles on the lid, thanks to its stainless steel construction.
The Weber Spirit S-210 Gas Grill gives you the ultimate in barbecuing power in a size that won't crowd your outdoor space.
- 2 Stainless steel burners
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- 26,500 BTU-per-hour input
- Electronic Crossover® ignition system
- Primary cooking area = 360 sq in
- Warming rack area = 90 sq in
- Total cooking area = 450 sq in
- 6 Tool hooks
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
- Stainless steel shroud with center-mounted thermometer
- 2 Stainless steel fold-down tables
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Front-mounted control panel
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with stainless steel door
- Front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- With The Lid Open
- Height: 63"
- Width: 50"
- Depth: 32"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Aluminum castings-2 year on paint excludes fading 25-years
- Stainless steel Shroud 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars 5-years no rust through or burn
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates 5-years no rust through
or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars 2-years no rust through or burn
- Infrared Rotisserie Burner 2-years
- All remaining parts 2-years