Pac Audio iPod/iPhone And Auxiliary Audio Input Interface - ISHD571
The iSimple GateWay™ directly connects your iPod to your radio allowing you
to browse your music, by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls.
This direct connection eliminates the need for noisy FM modulated solutions
and also keeps the iPods internal battery charged.
The iSimple GateWay™ brings the power of HD Radio broadcasting with the help
of the HD Radio Tuner (HDRT). Available separately, the HDRT gives users more
channels, more content, in exciting new formats—all with no subscription fees.
The iSimple GateWay™ can also be expanded with an SCC1 Satellite Radio tuner
(sold seperately) or with the iSimple BluStream Bluetooth Interface (Select
The iSimple GateWay™ allows connection of any two devices at once: iPod cable,
AUX cable, SCC1 Satellite Tuner (sold seperately), HD Radio Tuner (sold seperately)
or Bluetooth module.
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact – Plug-and-play interface eliminates
the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original
look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money – Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide
huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features – Advanced
capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory
system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please
check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Provides Multiple Entertainment Options – Additional auxiliary input
connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems
and other portable media to the vehicle.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio – Direct connection to the factory
radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other
portable media devices.
- Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio
– iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both
the iPod and the radio.
- Works with Multiple Applications – USB connection allows the iSimple
GateWay™ to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with
the latest applications.
- Radio must be equipped with an XM, SAT, AUX or CD button
- iPod text is only supported on radios that are equipped with an XM or Sat
- CD Changer emulation mode does not support iPod text
- HD Radio support requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately, satellite
radio emulation mode only)
- Aftermarket Satellite Radio support requires the purchase of the ISSR11
& an SCC1 tuner. Radio MUST have an "XM" or "SAT' button. (both sold separately,
Canadian SCC-1C is not supported)
- ISBT21 is supported in satellite radio emulation mode only
- Factory navigation radios equipped with a USB input do not support CD Changer
- Radios equipped with a “CDL” button are not compatible
- In vehicles using CD Changer emulation mode, if the vehicle is equipped
with an external 6-disc changer, it must be disconnected for the PXAMG to
Vehicle Specific Honda/Acura Notes
- 2008+ Acura TL, MDX & RDX equipped with XM Nav-Traffic use the PGHHD2C
harness and only support satellite radio emulation mode Honda Element equipped
with radio part number 2BW0 is not compatible. This number can be found on
the LCD display just above preset number five.
- Acura MDX 2005 - 2009
- Acura RDX 2007 - 2008
- Acura TL 2004 - 2008
- Acura TSX 2004 - 2008
- Honda Accord 2003 - 2011
- Honda Civic 2006 - 2011
- Honda CR-V 2005 - 2011
- Honda CR-Z 2011
- Honda Crosstour 2010 - 2011
- Honda Element 2003 - 2011
- Honda Fit 2007 - 2011
- Honda Insight 2010 - 2011
- Honda Odyssey 2005 - 2010
- Honda Pilot 2006 - 2011
- Honda Ridgeline 2006 - 2011
- Honda S2000 2004 - 2009
- PXAMG GateWay Interface
- ISPDC11 iPod Cable
- Auxiliary Input Cable
- Vehicle Specific Harness