Garmin Nuvi 2577LT Grey GPS Navigation System, Model 0100112329
Loaded with maps of North America and Europe, the Garmin nuvi 2577LT GPS unit is perfect for international business travelers or anyone who often needs to navigate roads in multiple countries.
Garmin nuvi 2557LT: Directions Without Distractions
The Garmin nuvi 2557LT GPS will streamline your commute, without being too complicating. A bright 5.0" screen can be viewed in either horizontal or vertical orientation and makes it easy to read directions with just a glance. Voice-activated navigation control lets you simply speak a destination, and the nuvi GPS unit will intelligently respond with directions. Garmin Real Voice will speak the directions to you in a friendly, natural voice. And because it is Bluetooth-enabled, you can link your mobile phone to the nuvi 2557LT, using it to make and take calls completely hands-free.
North American and European GPS Maps and Traffic
Whether you want to get from Toronto to Toledo, or Vienna to Venice, the transatlantic maps of the Garmin 2557LT will have you traveling confidently. Millions of points of interest across North America and Europe let you travel to tourist destinations or popular restaurants without needing to know the exact address. Garmin Traffic will display traffic alerts alongside your map, and speak them to you as well, giving you estimated length of delay and possible detours.
nüvi 2577LT has a bright 5.0" display with dual-orientation capabilities, for use horizontally or vertically.
Detailed Maps with Free Updates
nüvi 2577LT arrives loaded with detailed maps of North America and Europe. With so much data, nüvi 2577LT makes it easy to find addresses and millions of POIs such as businesses, stores, restaurants and other destinations. nüvi 2577LT arrives preloaded with POIs, so there's no need for you to enter that address information. Just select one — or many — and navigate there, quickly and easily. You also have the ability to add custom POIs to your nüvi 2577LT.
nüvi 2577LT features Garmin Traffic to help you spend more time on the move. With Garmin Traffic, your driving map remains onscreen at all times. Traffic alerts appear to the side of your map and messages are spoken, too. Garmin Traffic can give details about the situation, such as how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route. Garmin Traffic is voice activated, so it responds to spoken requests.
The Power of Your Voice
nüvi 2577LT has the luxury of voice-activated navigation. Speak, and your device intelligently responds; your hands can remain safely on the wheel. Of course, you can also navigate using the touchscreen interface.
Sync a Bluetooth-enabled device, such as your smartphone, to nüvi 2577LT for hands-free calling through its integrated microphone and speaker. Safely stow your phone in a glove compartment, pocket or purse and still make and take calls without moving your hands from the steering wheel or your eyes from the road.
Smartphone Link Compatible
Smartphone Link is a free mobile app that connects your nüvi 2577LT with your Android™ smartphone. When paired, your nüvi 2577LT can use your phone's existing data plan² to share information — such as where you parked, POIs and your destination.
Smartphone Link also gives you access to Garmin Live Services³, useful real-time information such as weather and traffic conditions. Garmin Live Services are available free and by subscription.
Garmin Real Directions™ with Garmin Real Voice™
nüvi 2577LT redefines "spoken turn-by-turn directions" with Garmin Real Directions, easy-to-understand driving directions that guide like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights. No more stress from trying to read street names. Garmin Real Voice is refined speech technology that sounds more like a natural, friendly voice. Garmin Real Directions and Garmin Real Voice are features that are only available in our line of GPS navigators.
Comprehensive Driving Guidance You See and Hear
Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts prepares you to drive through an exit or interchange with confidence. As you approach, an animated model uses brightly colored arrows to indicate the proper lane needed for your route; a friendly voice offers additional help. Bird's Eye junction view offers a detailed view of interchanges, looking down as if from overhead. photoReal junction view realistically displays junctions and interchanges along your route, including the surrounding landscape. Brightly colored arrows indicate the proper lane to drive. nüvi 2577LT also depicts real road signs as they appear along your route.
More Information at a Glance
nüvi 2577LT keeps your driving map onscreen at all times and additional information appears alongside. For details, simply ask or touch the screen. As you drive your route, Up Ahead constantly informs you of nearby services, including restaurants, fuel stations, hospitals and stores.
nüvi 2577LT displays speed limit, current speed and accurate time of arrival. With a quick glance, you can read the name of your current street. nüvi 2577LT also shows school zone warnings.
One-stop Device Management
Use Garmin Express to keep your nüvi up-to-date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices, and install free custom vehicles and voices.
Physical & Performance
- Display size 4.4"W x 2.5"H; 5.0" diag
- Display resolution 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type Manual dual-orientation, WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Battery Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life Up to 2.5 hours
- Headphone jack/audio line-out No
- High-sensitivity receiver Yes
- Waterproof No
Maps and Memory
- Preloaded street maps Yes
- nüMaps Guarantee Yes
- 3-D terrain view No
- 3-D buildings and landmarks view No
- Built-in memory Internal solid state
- Accepts data cards microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations 1000
- Routes 100
Drive stress free. Save time and money.
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft.") Yes (internal speaker)
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft.") Yes (with Garmin Real Directions™)
- Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands) Yes
- Traffic compatible (routes around traffic with a receiver and subscription)
- Traffic updates
- Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation) Yes
- Junction view (displays junction signs) Yes
- myTrends™ (predicts your routes) Yes
- trafficTrends™ (calculates routes based on predicted traffic flow) Yes
- ecoRoute™ (calculates a more fuel-efficient route) Purchased seperately
- Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route) Yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.) Yes
- Garmin nüLink! services: (receive accurate real-time travel information) No
- XM® compatible for U.S No
Navigate safely and easily.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology Yes
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe) Yes
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersection) Yes
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation (guides you as you walk around town) No
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos) No
- Exit services (tells you approaching services on highway) Yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest) Yes
- Garmin Lock™ (anti-theft feature) No
Enjoy the drive and customize.
- Garmin Garage™ vehicles compatible (download car-shaped icons to your device) Yes
- Garmin Garage™ voices compatible (download custom voices to your device) Yes
- MP3 player No
- Audio book player No
What's in the Box:
- nüvi 2577LT
- Preloaded maps of the Transatlantic
- Traffic antenna/vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
- Height: 3.3"
- Width: 5.4"
- Depth: 0.76"
- Unit: 0.41 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
User's data plan charges, if any, will apply. Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan's data and roaming rates.
³Subscription may be required.