Pac Audio iPod/iPhone And Auxiliary Audio Input Interface With HD Radio -
The iSimple GateWay™ directly connects your iPod to your radio allowing you
to browse your music, by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls.
This direct connection eliminates the need for noisy FM modulated solutions
and also keeps the iPods internal battery charged.
The iSimple GateWay™ brings the power of HD Radio broadcasting with the help
of the HD Radio Tuner (HDRT). Available separately, the HDRT gives users more
channels, more content, in exciting new formats—all with no subscription fees.
The iSimple GateWay™ can also be expanded with an SCC1 Satellite Radio tuner
(sold seperately) or with the iSimple BluStream Bluetooth Interface (Select
The iSimple GateWay™ allows connection of any two devices at once: iPod cable,
AUX cable, SCC1 Satellite Tuner (sold seperately), HD Radio Tuner (sold seperately)
or Bluetooth module.
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact – Plug-and-play interface eliminates
the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original
look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money – Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide
huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features – Advanced
capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory
system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please
check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Provides Multiple Entertainment Options – Additional auxiliary input
connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems
and other portable media to the vehicle.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio – Direct connection to the factory
radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other
portable media devices.
- Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio
– iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both
the iPod and the radio.
- Works with Multiple Applications – USB connection allows the iSimple
GateWay™ to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with
the latest applications.
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite
- HD Radio support requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
- Aftermarket Satellite Radio support requires the purchase of the ISSR11
& an SCC1 tuner (both sold separately, Canadian SCC-1C is not supported)
- Radio must have a "SAT" button or have "CH", "CHANNEL", "CAT" or "CATEGORY"
printed somewhere on the face of the radio to be compatible. This is usually
located near the Tune or Seek buttons.
Vehicle Specific Nissan/Infiniti Notes
- Infiniti In 2004-2007 Infiniti vehicles equipped with factory satellite
radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location
in order for the PXAMG to work correctly
- 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan: Requires the ISNI572 Nissan
- 2007-2008 Nissan Maxima: Non-navigation radios use the ISNI572
- Infiniti FX35 / FX45 2004 - 2008
- Infiniti G35 2004 - 2007
- Infiniti QX56 2004 - 2007
- Nissan 350Z 2005 - 2008
- Nissan Altima 2005 - 2006
- Nissan Armada 2007
- Nissan Frontier Pickup 2007 - 2011
- Nissan Maxima 2005 - 2008
- Nissan Murano 2004 - 2007
- Nissan Quest 2007 - 2009
- Nissan Titan 2004 - 2011
- Nissan Xterra 2005 - 2011
- PXAMG GateWay Interface
- ISPDC11 iPod Cable
- Auxiliary Input Cable
- Vehicle Specific Harness