Kenwood Single DIN In-Dash Car Stereo Receiver - KDC655U
- USB Connectivity for iPhone , iPod and compatible USB mass storage devices -
- Most USB-enabled CD receiver models, feature USB connectivity for audio playback from popular devices like iPhone and iPod. Featuring easy-to-use user interface, iPod browsing is a breeze when searching by playlist, artist, album, song, genres or composer. Additionally, you can use advanced search functions like Reverse Browsing, Alphabet Search and Skip Search to find what you want to listen to, quickly and easily. For added versatility, App/iPod Mode disables the receiver's integrated control, enabling passengers to control the iPod manually including some selected Apps. The same USB connectivity allows users to connect USB thumb drives and external hard disk drives.
- SiriusXM Ready -
- Connect, control and enjoy satellite radio from SiriusXM, including new SiriusXM XTRA Channels (USA only) with a single direct connection to a compatible CD receiver with optional SiriusXM tuner SXV200. Compatible 2013 CD receivers can also take advantage of the SXV200 advanced features such as Smart Favorites™, artist/song/game alerts, iTunes tagging or SiriusXM Replay™.
- Runs exclusively on the XM network. XM subscription required.
- Kenwood Music Control for Android Smartphones -
- This free Kenwood application found on Google Play organizes your music and provides quick and easy music search capability from any 2013 USB/CD receiver. Once installed on a compatible Android smartphone which supports mass storage mode, you will be able to search by artist, song or genre as well as select music based on your mood.
- Dual USB Inputs -
- A front panel mounted USB and a rear USB input mounted on an extension cable will support multiple devices at the same time. A LED status indicator for "Rear USB" is found on the front panel confirming if a device is connected.
- Multi-Line Text Display -
- The 3-Line Full Dot LCD display makes it easy to navigate through your radio or satellite radio presets, iPod content lists, USB music folders or phonebook contacts. Featuring positive and negative display modes to get improved viewing under different lighting conditions.
- Three 2.5V Pre-Outs with Crossover System -
- Get the most out of your external power amplifiers by delivering 2.5V of audio signal to maximize sonic performance. Using the built-in crossover system, you can also easily filter out unwanted frequencies to your speakers and subwoofers to tune your system to its maximum potential.
- Steering Wheel Remote Input -
- Many factory systems offer control of the factory-fit audio system from buttons on your steering wheel. Unfortunately, this functionality is sacrificed when installing an aftermarket audio system.
- Install a commercially available steering-wheel interface and maintain control of functions such as volume up/down and track up/track down as well as Bluetooth voice dialing. This increases the convenience of using your system and increases driver safety to another level.
- Remote Control -
- This wireless remote control easily control volume levels, switch music sources or select your favorite tracks with the numeric access keys.
- Firmware Updates -
- The operating system is updateable via free downloadable software from Kenwood’s support sites. Firmware downloads assist in maintaining system performance when using external devices and emerging technologies.
- Made For iPhone
- iPod USB 1Wire Connection
- Pandora App Control (Requires iPhone with Pandora App)
- App Mode (Requires Compatible iPhone/iPod App)
- iPod Control by Hand
- Reverse Browsing
- Alphabet Search
- Skip Search
- Related Search
- High Speed Search
- Direct Search
- All Random
- iPod EQ Mode (FLAT)
- Supported File Formats: WMA/ MP3/ AAC
- 24-Bit Digital-Analog Converter
- 0-Bit Mute Circuit
- Radio TEXT Plus
- Tone Fader Bass/Tre/Mid
- System Q
- Bass Boost
- Crossover: High-Pass/Low-Pass Filters
Sub Woofer Reference Control Interface
- Sub Woofer Reference Control Interface: Yes
Built-in Amp Cut Off
- Built-in Amp Cut Off: Yes
External Media Control
- SiriusXM: SXi Interface (Optional SXV-100/200 Tuner)
- Steering Wheel Control Interface: Optional
- Marine Remote Control Interface: Optional KCA-RC35MR
- FM Frequency Range: 87.9MHz - 107.9MHz
- FM Frequency Step: (200kHz)
- FM Usable Sensitivity: 9.3dBf
- FM Quiet Sensitivity: 10.2dBf
- FM Frequency Response (±3.0dB): 30Hz-15kHz
- FM Signal/Noise: 75dB(MONO)
- FM Selectivity: Over80dB(±400kHz)
- FM Stereo Separation: 45dB( 1kHz)
- AM Frequency Range: 530kHz-1700kHz
- AM Frequency Step: (10kHz)
- AM Usable Sensitivity: 28dBì (25ìv)
- Digital Filter (D/A): 8 Times OverSampling
- D/A Converter: 24 Bit
- Frequency Response: 10-20kHz(±1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%(1kHz)
- Signal/Noise Ratio (dB): 105dB(1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 93dB
- MP3 Decode: Compliant with MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer-3
- WMA Decode: Compliant with Windows Media Audio
- AAC Decode: AAC-LC ".m4a" Files
- Compatibility: USB 1.1 & 2.0 Full Speed
- File System: FAT16/32
- Maximum Supply Current: 1000mA
- Decode: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV
- Preout Level(mV)/Load - 2500mV/10kÙ(CD/CD-CH)
- Preout Impedance (Ohms): Under 600 Ohms
- Speaker Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- Full Bandwith Power: 22Wx4
- Operating Voltage: 14.4V (10.5 - 16 V allowable)
- Maximum Current Consumption: 10A
- Width: 7-3/16"
- Height: 2-1/16"
- Depth: 6-1/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts