Moshi iVisor AG Blue Screen Protector For Galaxy Note II - 99MO020930
Newly fitted for the Galaxy Note II, iVisor AG is the next generation screen protector that has been expertly designed to protect your Galaxy Note II’s beautiful display while reducing annoying glare and smudging. Utilizing Moshi’s own proprietary technology, the iVisor is the only screen protector that is removable and re-usable and can be installed in seconds with absolutely zero bubbles, making it the easiest screen protector to install on the market today. The iVisor AG has been surface treated to provide enhanced scratch protection, fingerprint / smudge protection, and anti-glare properties while still retaining clarity.
- Patented technology ensures bubble-free installation.
- iVisor can be washed and reapplied repeatedly.
- Enhanced scratch protection and smudge resistance.
- Step 1. Use the microfiber cloth included in the package to wipe away any dust particles on your device.
- Step 2. Peel off iVisor’s backside film (labeled #1) gently before applying.
- Step 3. Align iVisor on top of your device.
- Step 4. Gently apply pressure around the borders of iVisor to secure it in place.
- Do not bend or fold iVisor, crease marks are permanent and will affect performance. Don’t throw away the original packaging and back sticker; use them for temporary stow-away.
- Use the included microfiber cloth to wipe any fingerprint smears or smudges from iVisor's front surface. Apply some water to the cloth to remove any stubborn stains. In the rare occasion that iVisor has lost its grip due to dust or lint buildup, a complete wash is necessary.
- For a complete wash, use a mild detergent (such as dish washing liquid) and water to hand wash both sides of iVisor. Use your thumbs to brush away any dust or lint attached to iVisor's adhesive border. Rinse and gently shake to dry. Use the included microfiber cloth to gently wipe away any remaining water droplets on the iVisor. Do not use the microfiber cloth on the adhesive border. Let iVisor dry naturally by placing it on a dry paper towel with the adhesive border facing upward. Make sure no dust or lint particles stick to iVisor's adhesive border during drying then reapply. After a successful wash, iVisor's adhesive border should restore to its original stickiness.