Ergotron Workfit-A Single HD With Worksurface, Model 24275026
Ideal for corner workstations, the WorkFit-A clamps to the rear or side of most surfaces and enables an effortless sit-and-stand work style. Fold the keyboard up and swing the arm out of the way when you need your desk surface.
Change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This height-adjustable workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
For Computer Users
- On-demand sit-stand workstation¡ªimprove your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. Standing a little more each day burns extra calories, tones muscles, improves posture, increases blood flow and ramps up metabolism
- Safe, easy-to-use¡ªsimple installation and effortless operation
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing
- Fold keyboard up and swing arm and monitor out of the way when you need your desk surface
- Included worksurface provides ample space and quick access to a tablet computer, phone, cup of java or task-related items
- Integrated cable management hides wires
For IT and Facilities Staff
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Safe and neat routing of cables
- For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings
- Screen ¡Ü 30"
- Capacity ¡Ü 25 lbs,
- Lift 25"
- Tilt 30¡ã
- Pan 180¡ã
- Rotation 360¡ã P/L
- VESA MIS-D
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge 0.78" to 2.7" (20 to 70 mm) thick
- Arm fully extends up to 42" (1066 mm) from wall and pushes back to 18 1/4" (464 mm) when fully retracted
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Five Years Parts & Labor