Swiss Army Classic Alliance Two Tone Ladies Watch - 241543
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland. Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision, quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces. Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox and the Swiss Army Brand.
Whether you’re going around the corner or around the globe, our classically
styled watches will make sure that you’re equipped for life’s adventures. No
matter what those adventures might be.
This small timepiece offers a classic, functional watch with a modern twist.
- Swiss Made
- Quarz movement (Ronda 705)
- Ø 30 mm Stainless steel case (316L)
- Silver Dial Color
- Two-Tone Steel Bracelet
- Screw-in caseback
- Water resistant to 100 m (10 ATM, 330 ft)
- Scratch-resistant, triple coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Luminescent hands and hour markers
- Date calendar at 6 o’clock
- PVD Two-tone stainless steel bracelet
- Push-button deployant clasp
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
3 year limited parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.