K40 RL Series Radar Detection System, Model RL200I
The RL200i, provides you with maximum radar range through the concealed front radar receiver. When installed with the Laser Defuser g5, you're protected from all forms of police radar and laser used today. Your K40 remote radar systems are installed by master technicians, ensuring that your system not only matches your driving style, but is discreetly and elegantly integrated into your vehicle's cockpit. Let us build a system for you today.
- Hand Held Remote Control - Visor clip or dash mounting options
- Voice Type - Female or Male
- Alert Type - Voice or Tones
- Distinct Tones for all Bands - X, K, Superwide KA and Laser alerts (when optional Laser Defuser g5 are incorporated)
- Customization - Radar receiver can be customized for band awareness and alerts
- Start-Up Sequence - Audible and visual sequence at start-up
- Abbreviated Test - Optional abbreviated start up sequence
- Display Type - Single blue LED or warning pod custom integrated into drivers cockpit view
- Signal Strength Indicators - Audible geiger strength indications
- LED Brightness Control -- 5 customizable LED brightness settings. Allows you to adjust the intensity of the LED depending on the time of day or your visual preferences.
- Quiet Ride --The K40 RL200i allows you to set a minimum MPH detection speed that eliminates all audible alerts until the vehicle exceeds that selected speed. It's ideal for long road trips or when you only want to be alerted if you exceed a set speed limit.
- Remote Control -- Completely redesigned with easier access to the most popular features.
- It's invisible! You'll only know it's there when you need it -- Unlike any other radar detection system or portable radar detector on the market, the K40 RL200i is invisible. No plugs, no wires, no unsightly box to compromise the elegance of your automobile's interior, or draw the attention of police or vandals.
- Custom Warning LED -- An LED discreetly integrated into your automobile's cockpit alerts you of radar threats. A voice or tone will notify you of the the band frequency being used. No surprises. You're in control and free to drive without limits.
- Customized for the way you drive -- Where do you live? What is your primary driving environment? Urban highways and city streets? Rural roads and low traffic interstates? On the open road, how fast do you typically drive? Who else drives your automobile? The K40 RL200i features, some of them noted below, can all be programmed and customized for your automobile and the way you drive.
- Mark to Mute or Mark to Alert -- The K40 RL200i allows you to build your own data base of locations that are important to you.Mark to Alert for locations such as dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones and portable speed cameras. Mark to Mute specific radar bands for locations such as automatic door openers, security systems etc.
- Speed Monitor -- This feature gives the driver a constant audible alert whenever a preselected speed is exceeded. The interior LED will also illuminate. Great for young or new drivers and accidental lead foot. Self control. Parental control.
- Operating Frequencies
- 10.500 - 10.550 GHz (X band)
- 24.050 - 25.250 GHz (K band)
- 33.400 - 36.000 GHz (Ka band)
- GHz = gigahertz
- Power Requirements
- 11.0 - 16.0 Volts DC negative ground
- 170 mA typical standby
- Temperature Range
- Factory Default Settings
- Voice On
- Voice Female
- Wake Up Long
- Auto Mute Off
- POP Off
- Speed Monitor Off
- Radar On
- X-Band On
- K-Band On
- Ka-Band On
- Laser Constant Transmit (with optional Laser Defuser g5)
- Factory Reset
- Includes: Remote Control, Front Radar Receiver, GPS Antenna, Interior Host Module
- Unit: 2 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs