Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Power T3 Component System, Model T3652S
The Power T3 Component Speakers are designed using nearly all the same design cues as it's biggest brother, the Power T5. The LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) woofer cones produce the best sound quality a car audio speaker can offer. Best of all, the crossover is easier to mount and features an on/off axis control for parallel door mounting or kick panel/window pillar installation. Need Rockford Fosgate power handling with audiophile sound quality? The T3 component systems are what you need.
- 1" (25mm) treated silk surround LCP tweeter with neodymium motor
- LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) fiber cone
- True Nomex spider
- Asymetrical crossover network
- Die cast aluminum frame
- Neodymium motor structure with keyed return of magnetic flux
- Configuration 2-Way Component System
- Midrange Diameter 6.5"
- Midrange Depth 2.79"
- Tweeter Diameter 1"
- Tweeter Depth 0.91"
- Frequency Response 40Hz-30kHz
- Nominal Impedance 4-Ohm
- Power Handling (RMS)
- 125 Watts RMS
- 250 Watts MAX
- 18dB/Octave High-Pass
- 12dB/octave Low-Pass
- Sensitivity (dB @ 1 watt/1 meter) 87.5
- Grilles Included Yes
- Mounting Hardware Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details