Rockford Fosgate 12" Power Series T1 2-Ohm DVC Subwoofer, Model T1D212
The Power Series T1D212 Dual 2-Ohm subwoofer builds on innovative new Rockford Fosgate technologies. These bad boys have patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so the T1D212 performs like a much larger woofer over the previous model. The new FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations. Clean, high tech and ready to set off car alarms, the T1D212 is here!
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- Size 12"
- Nominal Impedance Dual 2-Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts RMS)
- 800 Watts RMS
- 1600 Watts MAX
- Voice Coil Diameter 3"
- Magnet Weight 123 oz
- Speaker Connector Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz) 28
- Re (Ohms) 3.25
- Le (mH) 1.8
- Qms 4.5
- Qes 0.59
- Qts 0.52
- Vas (Liters) 55.8
- Sd (cm2) 548
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m) 85
- Xmax (mm) 16
- Woofer Displacement 0.099 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter 11.25"
- Mounting Depth 6.75"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor