Rockford Fosgate Punch 300 Watt BRT Full-Range 4-Channel Amplifier, Model PBR300X4
The PBR300X4 is a full-range 4-channel amplifier designed for stereo front/rear systems that requires little space. The BRT (Boosted Rail Technology) is an ultra efficient design that generates 300 Watts of power! The BRT also has a variable hi-level DC offset turn-on circuit for easy installation into any OEM system. Great for motorcycles and recreational vehicles.
- MOSFET output stage
- 2/4 channel switch
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- High level inputs
- Ultra compact chassis
- Variable 4-6 volt hi level DC offset voltage input turn-on control
- Number of Channels 4
- Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power)
- 75 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm
- This amplifier is only capable of operation at 4-Ohm
- Total (Sum of Rated Power) 300 Watts RMS
- Bridgeable No
- Efficiency (average) 55% @ 4-Ohms
- Crossover Controls Selectable 80Hz LP/AP/80Hz HP @ 12dB/Octave
- Signal Input
- Hi-Level: Variable DC offset sensitivity
- High-Level: harness
- Low-Level: 2 Pair RCA
- Power Input Connector Block harness
- Power Wire Gauge 10 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector Harness
- Speaker Wire Gauge Harness 16 AWG
- Heat Sink Type Extruded aluminum
- Cooling Convection
- Visual Indicators
- Circuit Topology Class Class-BR
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz +/-1dB
- Height: 1.53"
- Width: 4.25"
- Length: 6.75"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor