Rockford Fosgate 10" Power Series T1 2-Ohm DVC Subwoofer, Model T1D210
The Power Series T1D210 Dual 2-Ohm subwoofer builds on innovative new Rockford Fosgate technologies. These bad boys have patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so the T1D210 performs like a much larger woofer over the previous model. The new FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations. Clean, high tech and ready to set off car alarms, the T1D210 is here!
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- Size 10"
- Nominal Impedance Dual 2-Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts RMS)
- 600 Watts RMS
- 1200 Watts MAX
- Voice Coil Diameter 3"
- Magnet Weight 100 oz
- Speaker Connector Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz) 34.5
- Re (Ohms) 3.25
- Le (mH) 1.8
- Qms 6
- Qes 0.59
- Qts 0.54
- Vas (Liters) 15.4
- Sd (cm2) 345
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m) 83
- Xmax (mm) 16
- Woofer Displacement 0.078 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter 9.0625"
- Mounting Depth 6.375"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details