Panasonic VIERA 50" Class E60 Series Black Full HD LED TV, Model TCL50E60
- VIERA Connect, My Home Screen, Swipe & Share 2.0, Voice Guidance
- Super slim LED LCD TV
- 120Hz, 240 Back Light Blinking Technology
- Super Narrow Bezel
My Home Screen
Get instant and easy access to your favorite Smart TV contents. TV Begins with Your Own Personalized Screen. The screen menu leads you to a wide variety of content in addition to TV, including smart apps, internet web browser, videos and photos. You have complete access to it all as soon as you turn on the TV.
Swipe & Share 2.0
Easily share and transfer video, photos, music contents and web pages between the TV and your smart devices by linking smartphones or tablet devices to Panasonic’s Smart Viera TV, you can freely share video, photos, music contents and web pages among friends and families. You can use one finger swipe to share contents, and two finger swipe to save.
SMART VIERA Voice Guidance uses text to speech functions to verbalize text contents on TV. It is great for verbally reading out program information, SNS messages as well as web page contents.
VIERA Connect Cloud-Based Internet Content Access
VIERA Connect is a cloud based internet content access that brings you video-on-demand (VOD), catch-up TV, games, educational content, and lots more, through a wide range of apps. It's a great way to enjoy virtually limitless contents in your living.
VIERA remote 2
VIERA remote 2 is an app available for free downloads in any iOS or Android based app stores. lets you use a smartphone or tablet device as a second screen for watching private contents, controlling the TV, and adjust settings. Tap and flick-based commands are intuitive. And functions like Swipe & Share make TV much more fun and easier to use.
Wireless LAN Built-In Easy-to-Understand Network Settings
With built-in Wi-Fi, no additional equipment is needed to connect with an existing wireless router in your home network Panasonic TV will automatically detects available networks and take you through easy Wi-Fi setup processes.
120Hz / 240 Back Light Blinking Technology
Panasonic’s 120Hz / 240 Back Light B linking Technology delivers optimal sharpness, clarity and contrast with virtually no image blur.
Energy Star V 6.0 Compliant
2013 Panasonic TV not only meets ENERGY STAR requirements; it exceeds them. This means:
- More energy savings
- Lower utility bills
- Leaving a smaller carbon footprint on the environment
- Panel LED LCD
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Panel Drive 240 BLB
- Picture mode Vivid/Standard/Home Theater/Cinema/Custom
- Viewing Angle 176 degree
- Dot Noise Reduction Y (Pro)
- 24p Playback (3:2) / 24p Smooth Firm Yes
- Sound Quality
- Speakers Full Range x 2
- Speaker Output 20 W (10 + 10)
- Surround Mode V-Audio
- my Home Screen Yes
- Camera Integrated Option
- Voice Guidance Yes
- eHelp Yes
- Product Support Center Yes
- VIERA Remote2
- VIERA Remote2 (Smartphone App) Yes
- Swipe and Share2.0 Yes
- Browse and Share Yes
- Remote Play Yes
- App Launcher Yes
- VIERA Connect Yes
- Web Browser Yes (without Flash)
- Skype on TV Yes
- Media Player
- Media Player (picture/movie/music) Yes (Picture/Music)
- Support Format MKV/WMV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/WMA Pro/FLAC, JPEG
- DLNA Yes
- VIERA Link Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Eco Navigation Yes
- C.A.T.S. Yes
- Energy Star Ver 6.0
- Design Concept Super Narrow Bezel
- HDMI Input 3 (3 rear)
- Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (rear)
- USB 2.0 2
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (rear)
- Ethernet 1 (rear)
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60Hz
- Screen Size Diagonal: 49.9"
- Display Resolution 1920 (W) x 1080 (H)
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 95°F (0°C - 35°C)
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Without Stand
- Width: 44.2"
- Height: 25.8"
- Depth: 2"
- With Stand
- Width: 44.2"
- Height: 28"
- Depth: 10.9"
- Without Stand: 38.6 lbs
- With Stand: 45.2 lbs
- Shipping: 55.2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above