Rockford Fosgate 12" Power Series T0 4-Ohm DVC Subwoofer, Model T0D412
The T0D412 12" 4-ohm Dual Voice Coil subwoofer mimics the performance and design from its older Power Series brothers. The T0 subwoofers feature VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so it performs like a much larger woofer. The FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations. Clean, high tech, and high power handling characteristics let this subwoofer wear the torture-tested "Power Series" badge! The T0D412 subwoofer mimics its performance and design from our older Power Series brothers. Our T0 12” features dual 4-Ohm voice coils, 700 Watts RMS power handling, and includes a grille with integral trim ring.
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Size 12"
- Nominal Impedance Dual 4-Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts RMS)
- 700 Watts RMS
- 1400 Watts Max
- Voice Coil Diameter 3"
- Speaker Connector Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz) 26
- Qts 0.53
- Vas (Liters) 55.1
- SPL (dB @ 1w / 1m) 84.1
- Xmax 14.8 mm
- Woofer Displacement 0.308 cu. ft.
- Cutout Diameter 11.25"
- Mounting Depth 6.875"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details