Rockford Fosgate Prime 150 Watt 2-Channel Car Amplifier - R150X2
The PRIME R150X2 is a 2-channel amplifier that can pump-out 75 Watts into both
channels at 2-Ohms, making it perfect for full-range or component speakers.
The R150X2 can also run in bridged/mono mode for use with subwoofers.
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- High Level Input (4-pin)
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- MOSFET power supply
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Muted turn on
- Number of Channels 2
- Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power)
- 50 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm
- 75 Watts x 2 @ 2-Ohm
- 150 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Total Power (Sum of Rated Power) 150 Watts RMS
- Bridgeable Yes
- Efficiency (average):
- TBA% @ 4-Ohm
- TBA% @ 2-Ohm
- Crossover Controls:
- High-Pass/Low-Pass (HP/LP): 50-250Hz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls
- Punch Bass: 0dB to +12dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector Screw terminal
- Power Wire Gauge 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector Screw terminal
- Speaker Wire Gauge 8 AWG
- Heat Sink Type Extruded Aluminum
- Cooling Convection
- Visual Indicators: Power/Protect LED
- Circuit Topology Class Class-A/B
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz +/-1dB
- Height: 1.98"
- Width: 6.77"
- Length: 11.22"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One
Year Parts & Labor