Rockford Fosgate Prime 400 Watt Full-Range 4-Channel Car Amplifier - R4004D
The PRIME R400-4D is an ultra-efficient 4-channel amplifier producing 100 Watts
into four channels at 2-Ohms. Run a 4-way full-range system or use it with components
on the front channels with subwoofers on the rear.
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- 2/4 channel switch
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Top mounted controls
- Number of Channels 4
- Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power)
- 75 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm
- 100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm
- 200 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Total Power (Sum of Rated Power) 400 Watts RMS
- Bridgeable Yes
- Efficiency (average):
- Crossover Controls:
- Front: Variable 50Hz - 500Hz @ 12dB/Octave
- Rear: Variable 50Hz - 500Hz @ 12dB/Octave
- Tone Controls 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input: Low Level: 2 RCA Pair
- Signal Output: Low Level: 1 RCA Pair
- Power Input Connector Block
- Power Wire Gauge 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector Block
- Speaker Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Heat Sink Type Cast aluminum
- Cooling Convection
- Visual Indicators:
- Circuit Topology Class Full Range Class-D
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz +/-1dB
- Height: 1.97"
- Width: 6.77"
- Length: 9.10"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One
Year Parts & Labor