Miele White Built-In Coffee System, Model CVA4062WH
One cannot help but notice the popularity coffee drinking has gained over the
past decade. This is a phenomena the world over. With coffee bars and cafés
continuing to spring up on America’s main streets and shopping malls, it is
not just the hot drink that people are interested in. Coffee has become a symbol
in society and is somewhat of a centerpiece for gathering. For many people it
is a great way to get together in cordial surroundings and enjoy each other’s
company or, for some, the perfect way to relax in a peaceful and familiar environment.
- Coffee for Two
Dual dispensing spouts allow you to serve two hot beverages simultaneously
or cut the preparation time of one cup in half!
- Tall or Grande?
The dispensing spout is height adjustable to accommodate an array of cup
sizes... from the classic petit espresso cup to the average American mug
- Unique Frothing
Froth is considered to be the crowning touch of a cappuccino or a critical
ingredient for a latté. To steam milk for these and other beverages our new
frothing system is easy-to-use and assures perfect results in minutes
- Grinder Bypass
The traditional, fresh grind and brew process can easily be bypassed by opening
the coffee system door and pouring ground coffee into the designated chamber.
Oscillating between caffeinated and decaffeinated beverages, for example,
makes this system very versatile
- Whole coffee bean system
- Door hinged left / concealed handle
- Patented brewing unit
- Conical grinding system: Conical grinder precisely and evenly grinds
the beans to produce rich flavor tailored to your individual taste.
- Grinder bypass: The traditional, fresh grind and brew process can
easily be bypassed by opening the coffee system door and pouring ground coffee
into the designated chamber. Oscillating between caffeinated and decaffeinated
beverages, for example, makes this system very versatile.
- 500g coffee bean container
- Grinds from 6g to 12g of coffee beans per cup
- Grinder settings are adjustable (coarse to fine)
- Pre-brew system (on/off)
- Large-capacity container for used coffee grounds
- Adjustable cup size settings: The dispensing spout is height-adjustable
to accommodate an array of cup sizes, from the classic petit espresso to the
average American mug.
- Stainless steel finishes feature Clean Touch Steel™: This innovative
finish resists fingerprints, scratches and smudges. A special treatment stands
up to aggressive handling – keeping the exterior cleaner and easier to maintain.
- Variable water temperature control
- Water hardness setting
- Integrated LED lighting
- Dual dispensing spouts, with tall height adjustability: Dual dispensing
spouts allow you to serve two hot beverages simultaneously or cut the preparation
time of one cup in half!
- Hot water spout
- Frothing system with integrated milk tank
- The integrated milk tank is a Miele-exclusive feature. This insulated
reservoir made of double-walled stainless steel keeps milk cool for up
to 12 hours without any loss of quality, and guarantees uniformly perfect
- Larger quantities of cappuccino, latté, macchiato, steamed milk and
milk froth can be prepared consecutively without effort thanks to the
large capacity 24 oz. tank. The milk tank is held in the patented swing
door and can be removed easily for filling or storing in the refrigerator
- An automatic fill level monitor shows a timely message on the display
when it is necessary to replenish the milk. And the type of milk makes
no difference at all. Whether whole, skim, soy, goat or lactose-free milk
– the results are always excellent
- Safety lock
- Multi-lingual LCD display, 7 languages
- Stand-by function
- Delay start / stop function
- Fault diagnosis
- Automatically prompts you to add fresh water and coffee beans
- 110-volt unit
- Cleaning agent
- Stainless Steel Milk Container
- Cleaning Containers
- Coffee Spoon
- Cleaning Tablets
- Descaling Tables
- Height: 17-5/8" - 17-3/4"
- Width: 22-1/16" - 22-3/8"
- Depth: 22-1/16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One
Year Parts and Labor