Panasonic Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System With 3 Handsets, Model KXTG6873B
- DECT 6.0 Plus Technology
- Key Detector Included
- Enhanced Noise Reduction
- Power Back-Up Operation
- Talking Caller ID1,2,3
- Dial Keypad on Base
- Large, 1.8" White Backlit Handset Display
- Bright, LED Light-Up Indicator
- Intelligent Eco Mode
- All-Digital Answering System
- Tone Equalizer
- Call Block1,4
- Silent Mode
Attach the Key Detector to your car key ring or other easily misplaced items
and forget about ever losing them ever again. Using any of your telephone
handsets, you can activate the Key Detector’s beeping alarm and quickly
track down your lost keys from up to 200 yards away.
Enhanced Noise Reduction
The Enhanced Noise Reduction feature suppresses background noise
around the caller while simultaneously enhancing their voice so it’s easier to
hear them if they’re calling from a noisy location.
Power Back-Up Operation (Handset)
A powerful battery back-up system keeps you connected even when the
power goes out. Keep a charged handset in the base unit and you can still
make and receive calls with the other cordless handsets.
Talking Caller ID
Now you can hear who’s calling from across the room without having to get
up. Using text to-speech technology, Panasonic phones featuring Talking
Caller ID announce caller ID information in between rings. What could be
DECT 6.0 Plus Technology
DECT 6.0 PLUS takes the superb sound quality and outstanding range of
DECT 6.0 phones to a whole new level. By increasing the frequency of error
correction up to 80x, the transmission quality is improved and the phone’s range is extended.
Intelligent Eco Mode
This feature automatically lowers the power consumption when you’re using
the handset close to the base unit. Not only does it extend the available talk
time, it’s good for the environment. When less power is used by the handset
to communicate with the base unit, battery life is prolonged which results in
less frequent charging and can result in fewer batteries in landfills.
Everyone hears differently. To maximize clarity or accommodate hearing
loss, Panasonic added Tone Equalizer control to select models. This
exclusive feature actually lets you adjust bass, mid-range or treble tones in
a caller’s voice for maximum clarity.
- Color Black
- Frequency / System / Number of Channels 1.9 GHz / DECT 6.0 / 60
- Multiple Handset Capability Up to 6
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- LCD Language English, Spanish
- Key Detector Yes
- Power Back-Up Operation Yes
- Silent Mode Yes
- Range Boost Yes
- Intelligent Eco Mode Yes
CallerID / Phonebook
- Caller ID / Memory1 Yes / 50 items
- Call Waiting Caller ID1 Yes
- Category Ringer / Ringer ID1,3 Yes (Category Ringer)
- Talking Caller ID (Base & Handset)1,2,3 Yes
- Call Block1,4 Yes (250 Numbers)
- Voice Mail1 Yes
- Phonebook Memory (Name/Number) 100 items (16char/24digits)
- Speed Dial (Base Unit/Handset) Yes
- Chain Dial Yes (Base Unit / Handset)
- LCD 1.8" FullDot mono 103 x 65pixels
- LCD Backlight Color White
- Lighted Handset Keypad Amber
- Speakerphone Volume 6-step
- Ringer Pattern (Tone + Melody) 15 (5+10)
- Ringer Volume Steps 6+OFF
- Receiver Volume Steps 4
- Redial Memory 5
- Enhanced Noise Reduction Yes
- Tone Equalizer Treble / Bass
- Intercom (Handset to Base Unit) Yes
- Intercom (Handset to Handset) Yes
- Conference Call with Outside Line Yes 4Way
- Clock / Alarm Yes / Yes
- Battery Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (AAA x 2)
- Talk Time Up to 10 hours
- Standby Time Up to 8 days
- Charge Time About 7 hours
- Headset Jack Yes
- Dial Keypad on Base Yes
- Display 2.5" mono 103 x 39pixels;
2 line + Softkey or Pict + 1 line + Softkey
- Redial Memory 10 (Tel No, Name from Phonebook)
- Speakerphone (Volume Steps) Yes (8-step)
- Handset Locator Yes
- Ringer Pattern (Tone + Melody) 1 (1+0)
- Ringer Volume Steps 6+OFF
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Answering System / Total Recording Time Yes / About 18 min
- Audible Message Alert / Light-Up Alert Yes
- Message Forwarding Yes
- Speaker Volume (Base Unit Speaker) 8+OFF
- Remote Operation from Handset / Outside Line (DTMF) Yes / Yes
- Call screening (Handset / Base) Yes / Yes
- Height: 4"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 4.6"
- Height: 6.7"
- Width: 1.9"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: 2.9"
- Requires subscription to name-and-number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail
services offered by certain local telephone companies for a fee.
- Name pronunciation may vary. Name pronunciation quality is based on names most
commonly used in the United States.
- Requires name and number registration in phonebook function.
- Requires number registration in the Call Block list.