Electrolux 30" Electric White Built-In Range, Model EI30ES55WH
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack
With a ball bearing system, oven rack is so smooth they extend effortlessly.
Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
Our oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
"My Favorite" Setting
A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
For those who like to have their options always visible, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays the virtually endless cooking options at all times.
Hidden Bake Element
The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup.
Eight-Pass Hidden Bake Element
Signature Soft-Arc Door And Handle Design
Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
Platinum® Star Warranty
Guaranteed performance provides peace of mind and service from our national network of authorized independent service professionals.
- Product Type Ranges
- Power Type Electric
- Size 30"
- Installation Type Slide-In
- Color White
- Color Code W
- BF_Electrolux Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified) Yes
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Agency Approval UL
- Control Panel Finish Color-Coordinated Glass
- Cooktop Finish Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Door Finish Color-Coordinated Glass
- Handle Color Color-Coordinated Metal
- Drawer Finish Color-Coordinated Glass
- Bake Yes
- Broil Variable
- Convection Bake Yes
- Convection Broil Yes
- Convection Conversion Yes
- Convection Roast Yes
- Keep Warm Yes
- Preheat Integrated with Bake Functions
- Slow Cook Both Ovens
- Self-Clean Lite, Med, Heavy
- Oven Light Yes
- My Favorite Yes
- Proof Yes
- Timer Yes
- Controls IQ-Touch™
- Dehydrate Yes
- Cook Duration Yes
- Cook Duration with End Time Yes
- Rapid Preheat Yes
- Control Lock Yes
- User Preferences Yes
- Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature Numerical
- Cooking Surface Color-Coordinated Ceramic Glass
- Right Front 6/9" - 1,600/3,000 Watts
- Right Rear 5/7" - 750/1,800 Watts
- Left Front 9/12" - 1,800/3,000 Watts
- Left Rear 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Center Rear 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light 5 (integrated in display)
- Power Supply Connection Location Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V 15.3 / 11.7
- Amps @ 240 Volts 63.8 / 56.3
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps) 50A
- Oven 1 Capacity 4.2
- Drawer Capacity 1.6
- Oven 1 Type Main
- Oven 1 Bake 8 pass 2,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System True Hidden
- Oven 1 Broil 8 pass 4,000
- Oven 1 Broiling System Variable (300°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Convection 2,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System Variable 2- Speed Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration 1 HD Handle (glide), 2 Handle (fixed)
- Oven 1 Rack Positions 7 positions
- Oven 1 Cleaning System Self-Clean
- Oven Window Large
- Heating Element 450 Watts
- Width: 24.125"
- Depth: 18.03"
- Height: 35-3/4" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Unit: 238 lbs
- Shipping: 258 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.