Yamaha 5.1 Channel Black AV Home Theater Receiver, Model RXV375BK
Take pleasure in the best home theater experience with the Yamaha RXV4755BK audio receiver, the entry-level product in Yamaha's V-Class series. This 5.1 channel surround sound system combines state-of-the-art features with affordability and green power consumption. Not only will your films, music and television sound amazing, but you'll also be cutting energy usage by 20 percent with the new ECO mode. You can also make use of its automatic power down feature to make your system turn itself off after a specified amount of time. It's a great way to help the environment and save on electricity bills at the same time.
You can plug your iPod or iPhone into the USB digital connection and enjoy fabulous sound quality, remote control access and automatic charging whenever it's plugged into the audio receiver. The system receives 3D signal data for your 3D features. For your convenience, it also includes audio return, which means you can use the same HDMI cable to send and receive data when connected to a television without needing an extra optical cable.
This ultra-modern surround sound system isn't just ready for all your present entertainment needs; the best home theater is fully equipped to accommodate future technology as well. With its 4K pass-through advanced HDMI feature, you'll be able to pair it with 4K video sources and compatible televisions. They aren't on the market yet, but you'll be ready for them when they arrive. Let the Yamaha RXV4755BK keep your family room modern for years to come.
- 5-channel powerful surround sound
- 100 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 ch driven)
- 70 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2 ch driven)
- Discrete amp configuration
- HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
- 192 kHz/24-bit Burr Brown DACs for all channels
- High dynamic power, low-impedance drive capability
- Low jitter PLL circuitry helps optimize sound imaging
Discrete Amp Configuration for High Sound Quality
This AV receiver was designed with a strong focus on achieving exceptionally high sound clarity. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low jitter PLL circuit, which contribute to its excellent audio performance.
4K Pass-through for Next Generation Super High Resolution Images
This AV receiver provides advanced HDMI features including 4K pass-through. 4K refers to four times the resolution of a 1080p display. While not yet available, 4K displays and sources are sure to become popular in the future. This receiver is capable of passing the 4K data from the source to the display for image clarity far beyond present standards.
HDMI CEC for Easy Operation
Another benefit of HDMI is the availability of CEC functionality. When the unit is connected to a CEC compatible TV, it will turn on and off together with the TV and you can use the TV remote to control the volume. CEC also provides advanced functionality with other components. For example, you can use the receiver’s remote unit to control player functions like Skip and Stop.
*All connected devices must be HDMI CEC compatible. Some CEC compatible TVs/players may not work.
YPAO Sound Optimization for Automatic Speaker Setup
YPAO analyzes the room acoustics and adjusts various audio parameters for optimum sound in just a few minutes. It’s like having a professional installer calibrate your system.
USB Digital Connection for iPod® and iPhone® on the Front Panel
A USB port on the front panel allows convenient connection of an iPod/iPhone, which also charges when connected. Because the digital signal from the iPod/iPhone is transmitted directly to the AV receiver, there is no signal loss or interference so you enjoy the best possible sound quality. In addition, you can use the receiver’s remote control unit to operate the iPod/iPhone music playback functions.
SCENE for One-touch Start
Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can reset the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
Surround Realism HD Audio with CINEMA DSP
Yamaha’s exclusive CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging.
Subwoofer Trim for Improved Sound Imaging
The Subwoofer Trim Control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This will result in a cleaner, more focused sound stage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is “pushed” toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim Control takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
Compressed Music Enhancer
When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. Yamaha’s Compressed Music Enhancer employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost so the music always sounds the way it should.
Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control)
Adaptive DRC automatically adjusts the dynamic range of the sound according to the volume level. This ensures that you hear clear dialogue and vocals and all sound effects at comfortable levels. There is no need to adjust the volume level as you listen; everything from whispers to big explosions will be heard clearly and comfortably at the same volume setting. It also tones down loud TV commercials and is ideal for low-volume, late-night listening when you do not want to disturb others.
ECO Mode Lowers Power Consumption by 20 Percent*
Yamaha’s new ECO mode reduces power consumption by about 20 percent. It can be set from the top of the GUI menu.
*Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
Selectable Auto Power Down
Auto Power Down lets you save energy by selecting to turn off the power after two, four, eight or 12 hours.
Low Standby Power Consumption
Yamaha makes its receivers eco-friendly with a low standby power consumption of 0.3 W.
Other Notable Video Features
Supports Deep Color (30/36 bit), x.v.Color, 24 Hz refresh rate and auto lip-sync compensation.
- iPod/iPhone song titles displayed in English and Western European languages on the front panel
- Multi-language color OSD for improved visibility
- Front panel mini-jack input for connecting portable audio player
- Audio input assign capability for HDMI and component video input
- Nine selectable subwoofer crossover frequencies
- Subwoofer phase select / Subwoofer out
- Initial volume setting and maximum volume setting
- Audio delay for adjusting lip-sync (0-250 ms)
- 40-station preset tuning / Auto preset tuning
- Background video feature (for radio only)
- Channel 5.1
- Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven) 70 W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD)
- Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 110/130/160/180 W
Surround Sound Processing
- CINEMA DSP Yes
- DSP Programs 17
- Compressed Music Enhancer Yes
- SILENT CINEMA / Virtual CINEMA DSP Yes
- Dolby TrueHD Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- DTS-HD Master Audio Yes
- YPAO sound optimization Yes
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control) Yes
- Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting Yes
- Audio Delay Yes (0-250 ms)
- 192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels Yes (Burr-Brown)
- 4K Pass-through Yes
- HDMI 3D passthrough Yes
- HDMI Audio Return Channel Yes
- Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz Refresh Rate /Auto Lip-Sync Yes
- HDMI Input/Output 4/1
- HDMI CEC Yes
- USB Input iPod®/iPhone®, USB memory, portable audio player
- Front AV Input USB/Mini-jack/Composite
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Optical 2 / 0
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Coaxial 2 / 0
- Analog Audio Input/Output 4 (front 1) / 2
- Component Video Input/Output 2 / 1
- Composite Video Input/Output 4 (front 1) / 1
- Preout Subwoofer
- Headphone Output 1
- On-screen display Yes (Color OSD)
- SCENE SCENE (4 Sets)
- Remote Control Unit Yes
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only) ≤0.3 W
- Auto Power Standby Yes
- ECO mode Yes
- Width: 17.125"
- Height: 6"
- Depth: 12.375"
- Unit: 16.3 lbs
- Shipping: 20.94 lbs