JL Audio TW3 Series 10" Shallow Depth Car Subwoofer - 10TW3D4
Building on the core technology of our TW5 thin-line subwoofers, the new TW3’s
deliver a powerful combination of shallow mounting depth and excursion capability.
In fact, they are capable of greater excursion than the W3v3’s.
To allow this remarkable feat to be achieved, JL Audio’s patented thin-line
woofer technology compresses the architecture of the TW3’s using a “concentric
tube” structure built into the injection-molded cone body. This structure supports
the voice coil and a full annular spider, while permitting the placement of
the large motor structure further forward in the speaker than with conventional
TW3’s are optimized for small enclosures and offer our tab-ear mounting design
to maximize cone area within their mounting footprints. We know you’re going
to love working with these amazing subwoofer drivers.
Deep, powerful and accurate JL Audio bass is now possible in more applications
- Very shallow mounting depth (3.25 / 3.50 Inches)
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
- Very long linear excursion capability (0.60 In / 15.2 mm, one-way)
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Patented “concentric tube” architecture
- Patented “floating cone attach method” technology
- Cast alloy frame
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo
- Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
- Continuous Power Handling: 400 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power: 100 - 400 W
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor