Wolf 30" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Range - GR304LP
Enhanced with an updated design and new product features, Wolf has further
perfected the form, function and sheer durability of the 30" Gas Range. Wolf
gas ranges feature dual-stacked burners for precise control from the highest
highs to the lowest lows. The top-tier burner delivers maximum heat transfer
at higher settings, while the lower-tier allows for more controlled simmering
and melting without scorching. Sealed, seamless burner pans make cleaning up
spills a breeze.
The large-capacity gas convection oven features an infrared broiler with ultra-fast
preheating designed to sear quickly and heat evenly. The clean lines of the
updated exterior design are highlighted by our signature Wolf red, infinite
control knobs (also available in black and stainless), stainless steel knob
bezels and Wolf's exclusive spring-and-damper door hinge for always-smooth door
closure — even when your hands are full.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior with island trim.
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup.
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use.
- Signature red control knobs with infinite control.
- Stainless steel bezels surround control knobs.
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous burner grates.
- Large-capacity gas convection oven with three adjustable oven racks.
- Infrared broiler with ultrafast pre-heating.
- Halogen lit, porcelain oven interior with window in door.
- Adjustable stainless steel legs in front and rear casters.
- Wolf exclusive spring and damper door hinge system.
- Surface Burners 15,000 Btu / 950 Btu simmer: 3
- Surface Burner 9,200 Btu / 325 Btu simmer: 1
- Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Electrical Requirements: 110/120 V AC 50/60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Overall Width: 29-7/8"
- Overall Height: (to cooking surface) 37"
- Overall Depth: 28-3/8"
- Opening Width: 30"
- Opening Height (to countertop): 36"
- Opening Depth: 24"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.