Wolf 36" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Range With Charbroiler - GR364CLP
The new 36" Gas Range offers an updated design and new performance features
that build on Wolf's decades-long heritage in professional kitchens. This range
boasts a cooktop that can be configured in three different ways with options
for an infrared griddle or infrared charbroiler. Wolf gas ranges feature dual-stacked
burners for precise control from the highest highs to the lowest lows. The upper-tier
burner delivers maximum heat transfer at higher settings, while the lower-tier
flames are dedicated for precision simmering and melting. Sealed, seamless burner
pans make clean-up a breeze.
The cavernous gas convection oven holds three adjustable racks and a powerful
infrared broiler that sears quickly and evenly. The clean lines of the updated
exterior design are highlighted by our signature Wolf red, infinite control
knobs (also available in black or stainless), stainless steel knob bezels and
a spring-and-damper door hinge for always-smooth door closure — even when your
hands are full.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior with island trim.
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup.
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use.
- Signature red control knobs with infinite control.
- Stainless steel bezels surround control knobs.
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous burner grates.
- Top configurations including infrared charbroiler and infrared griddle with
stainless steel covers.
- Large-capacity gas convection oven with three adjustable oven racks.
- Infrared broiler with ultrafast pre-heating.
- Halogen lit, porcelain oven interior with window in door.
- Adjustable stainless steel legs in front and rear casters.
- Wolf exclusive spring and damper door hinge system.
- Surface Burners 15,000 Btu / 950 Btu simmer: 3
- Surface Burner 9,200 Btu / 325 Btu simmer: 1
- Infrared Charbroiler – 16,000 Btu
- Oven Interior Capacity: 5.5 cu ft
- Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Electrical Requirements: 110/120 V AC 50/60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Overall Width: 35-7/8"
- Overall Height: (to cooking surface) 37"
- Overall Depth: 28-3/8"
- Opening Width: 36"
- Opening Height (to countertop): 36"
- Opening Depth: 24"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.