Wolf 48" Stainless Steel Gas Range With Griddle - GR486G
The new 48" Gas Range, still the most-customizable range in the Wolf family,
now with an updated design, new product features and enhanced performance. For
the first time, Wolf gas ranges have been enriched with dual-stacked burners
that offer precision control while sealed, seamless burner pans make cleaning
up spills a breeze. The 48" Gas Range features two ovens, one 30" gas convection
oven with infrared broiler and ultra-fast preheating, and one 18" non-convection
The design has been upgraded from top to bottom. The clean lines are highlighted
by our signature Wolf red, infinite control knobs (also available in black or
stainless), stainless steel knob bezels and a spring-and-damper hinge for always-smooth
door closure — even when your hands are full. Customizing opportunities are
abundant, as your gas range can be configured in five different ways.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior with island trim.
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup.
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use.
- Signature red control knobs with infinite control.
- Stainless steel bezels surround control knobs.
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous burner grates.
- Top configurations including infrared charbroiler and infrared griddle with
stainless steel covers.
- Large-capacity gas convection oven with three adjustable oven racks.
- 18" non-convection oven with two adjustable oven racks.
- Infrared broiler with ultrafast pre-heating.
- Halogen lit, porcelain oven interior with window in door.
- Adjustable stainless steel legs in front and rear casters.
- Wolf exclusive spring and damper door hinge system.
- Surface Burners 15,000 Btu / 950 Btu simmer: 5
- Surface Burner 9,200 Btu / 325 Btu simmer: 1
- Infrared Griddle – 15,000 Btu
- Large Oven Interior Capacity: 4.4 cu ft
- Small Oven Interior Capacity: 2.5 cu ft
- Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Electrical Requirements: 110/120 V AC 50/60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Overall Width: 47-7 /8"
- Overall Height: (to cooking surface) 37"
- Overall Depth: 28-3/8"
- Opening Width: 48"
- Opening Height (to countertop): 36"
- Opening Depth: 24"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.