Sonos Matte Black Wireless Subwoofer, Model SUBMBUS1
Save installation time and maximize security with these adjustable columns.
- Fills any room with deep, clear HiFi sound
- Wireless, one-button setup
- Seamlessly integrates with the Sonos System
- Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Place it anywhere in the room—even lying flat under a couch
Listen Down Deep
Fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that let you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes—you’ll feel it in your bones.
All Sound, Zero Vibration
Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
One Button Setup
No wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience.
Wherever You Want It
Because it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room—even lying flat under a couch.
Pre-Loaded Internet Radio Stations—Free of Charge
Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts -- all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Browse for stations or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
Endless Music From The Most Popular Online Muisc Services
Sonos works seamlessly with AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
Computer-Free Music Playback
Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations — without ripping, downloading or turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
Play the Music On Your Computer In Any Room
Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
Listen to Music That's Stored On An iPod or iPhone
Dock, charge and wirelessly play the music from an iPod or iPhone with the SONOS DOCK (sold separately).
Easy Internet Connectivity For Other Products In Your House
When wirelessly connected to a BRIDGE or another player, you can use the Ethernet port on the back of your SUB to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console or network hard drive.
Control All Your Music and Rooms With Your Android Device, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Android Market™.
Integrated, Multi-Room Control
If you have multiple music players, you can control what music is playing in every room in your house, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren’t tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
Find and Play Your Favorite Songs In An Instant
Browse or search for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in the home.
Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad connect to your Sonos system through your home WiFi network.
Includes Sonos Controller for Mac or PC
Turn any Mac or PC desktop or laptop computer in your home into a Controller. The software is included for free with every Sonos component.
Dedicated Sonos Control (Sold Seperately)
Increase your control with a dedicated touch screen SONOS CONTROL featuring instant-on, dedicated buttons and long battery life.
Built-in Wireless Capability
The SUB can go anywhere, delivering music to any room in your house, wirelessly. Music players and controllers establish their own secure wireless mesh network that delivers the extensive range and superior performance you need to get music all over your house.
Sonosnet Wireless Mesh Network Technology
Provides whole-house coverage, ensures synchronous music playback, and avoids sources of wireless interference. Incorporating sophisticated MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology, SonosNet uses multiple antennas and radios together to boost signal strength and reach remote locations.
Play a Different Song In Every Room, At the Same Time
Tune in to an Internet radio station in the bedroom, stream a music service in the kitchen and play a song from your music library in the living room — simultaneously.
Listen to the Same Song In Every Room, In Perfect Synchronization
Play the same song in different rooms, simultaneously, without echoes or delays. Add or drop rooms from your rooms grouping and still be in sync.
No technical or wireless expertise required. Put a SUB in any room where you want music, plug it in and enjoy. Wire one SUB or BRIDGE (sold separately) to your router to access a world of music on the Internet. The Sonos System Setup software provides simple on-screen prompts on any SONOS CONTROL. At the touch of a few buttons, you’ll be playing music all over your home in minutes.
Expandable Wireless System
Expand your wireless music system room by room. Wirelessly add more SUBs to your home and enjoy true multi-room music.
Simple to Move
The SUB is so small that it is easy to move to the backyard, deck or any other room. Simply pick it up, plug it in, and enjoy the music.
- SUB WORKS WITH all Sonos amplified components: CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3. Does not work with the non-amplified Sonos CONNECT/ZP90/ZP80.
- Amplifier: Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
- Speakers: Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual Acoustic Ports: Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance.
- Frequency Response: Plays down to 25 Hz.
- All Digital Sound: All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy.
- Automatic Equalization: The system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component to ensure amazing sound quality.
- Ethernet Port: A single Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network.
- Wireless Connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network.
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Side Panel Button: Join Household
- Side Panel LEDs: Indicate SUB status
- Product Finish: Matte Black
- Multiple Orientations: Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement.
- Rubber and Felt Feet: Built-in rubber feet; optional felt feet included.
- Package Contents: Sonos SUB, AC Power Cord, Warranty and Regulatory Booklet, and Quick-Start Guide.
- Height: 15.8"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 6.2"
- Unit: 36.3
- Shipping: 40 lbs