Rockford Fosgate 4-Channel High-to-Low Converter, Model RFHLC4
The RF-HLC4 is a 4-channel high-level to low-level signal converter designed for factory or aftermarket radios that do not have dedicated low-level RCA outputs. The adapter converts high-level signal from the radio's speaker line and transforms it into a safer low-level audio signal. This allows you to add a 4-channel amplifier to your system for higher power output and better sound quality. Use the RF-HLC4 high-to-low signal converter to connect 4-channel amplifiers to radios without RCA outputs.
- RCA Level Output
- Speaker Level Input
- Configuration Line Output Converter
- Signal Input
- Front Left & Right +/- leads
- Rear Left & Right +/- leads
- Front & Rear ground leads
- Signal Output
- Front Left & Right RCA jacks
- Rear Left & Right RCA jacks
- Input Voltage Up to 10.5V (high-level)
- Output Voltage Up to 3V (low-level)
- Mounting Behind dash
- Height: 1"
- Width: 3"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts & Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details