Klipsch Quintet 5-Channel Home Theater Speaker System, Model QUINTET5
When you’re the best selling surround sound system of all time, performance
means everything, and the fifth generation of the Klipsch Quintet doesn’t
disappoint. These home theater speakers utilize Tractrix® horn technology
and lightweight Aluminum drivers for crisp, clear and uncompromising sound quality.
The Quintet’s woofers have been redesigned for maximum bass output that
blends seamlessly into the sound of your favorite movies, TV shows and video
games. Every piece of the Quintet system comes housed in our AcoustaComp®
cabinets, ensuring a solid foundation to channel flawless sound. AcoustiComp
is a material used extensively in both Professional Cinema and Music speakers.
It is not only durable, it is so solid that cabinet resonance is never an issue.
The new Linear Travel Suspension tweeters in Quintet are designed for reduced
high-frequency distortion while the new long-throw woofers increase bass output
for a perfect blend to the subwoofer you add to the system. Those drivers are
complimented by a new, “audiophile” quality crossover network which
mates those two drivers perfectly. The new, lower-profile design of both the
Quintet satellites and center channel speaker better-match today’s thinner
and more aesthetic TV’s whether stand or table placed or mounted on the
wall (brackets not included).
- Crossover Frequency: 3200Hz
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- Frequency Response: 110Hz-23kHz
- High Frequency Horn: 90° x 90° square Tractrix® Horn
- Midrange: One 3.5"
- Brackets not included
- Satellite: Keyhole and 1/4", 20-threaded insert
- Center: Dual Keyhole with Dual 1/4", 20-threaded insert
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling
- Satellite: 50 watts (200 watts peak)
- Center: 75 watts (300 watts peak)
- Satellite: 91dB@2.83 volts/1 meter
- Center: 94dB@2.83 volts/1 meter
- Speaker Wire: 14-18 gauge compatible
- Tweeter: One 0.75" neodymium magnet LTS compression driver
- Satellite (H x W x D): 7.5" x 4.3" x 5.3"
- Center (H x W x D): 4.9" x 11.5" x 4.9"
- Satellite: 3.75 Ibs
- Center: 6.25 lbs
- Shipping: 26 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics