Viewsonic 27" Black LED Monitor, Model VX2770SMHLED
ViewSonic’s VX2770Smh-LED features an LED backlit 27" frameless widescreen
monitor with up to 40% energy savings compared to a regular 27" monitor.
Environmentally friendly mercury-free VX2770Smh-LED offers Full HD 1920x1080
resolution, HDMI and DVI with HDCP and VGA inputs, SRS Premium Sound, external
power supply, and 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio. The stylish glossy
ID and thin profile combine to make it the center piece to your home or office.
While the SuperClear IPS panel with wide viewing angles and high contrast ratio
delivers extraordinary visual entertainment. A 3 year warranty, the industry’s
best pixel performance policy, energy saving Eco mode and Windows 7 certification
make VX2770Smh-LED an excellent choice for entertainment and gaming.
- Uses 40% less power, without compromising your viewing quality and has mercury-free
- SuperClear IPS (in-plane switching) panel technology for 178 / 178 degree
wide viewing angles, and the most consistent color performance.
- Sleek frameless design and thin profile with touch sensitive controls.
- Full HD 1080p with 16:9 aspect ratio, achieves perfect image reproduction
- Connectivity options for Digital HDMI and DVI (with HDCP) and Analog VGA
- 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio for true-to-life picture depth
and clarity in any room.
- Dual stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound for a rich multimedia experience.
- Includes LCD Monitor, VGA cable, HDMI cable, audio cable, power cord and
adapter, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD-ROM.
- What is SuperClear IPS Technology?
ViewSonic VX70 series SuperClear IPS monitors deliver an extraordinary level
of visual clarity. IPS (in-plane switching) technology eliminates image distortion
and color shifting to ensure true, lifelike color from virtually any viewing
- Brilliant, Lifelike Color: ViewSonic SuperClear IPS monitors deliver
amazing, lifelike images in which true colors are beautifully replicated on
the screen. The colors you see in real life are accurately depicted on all
ViewSonic SuperClear IPS monitors, ensuring high-color accuracy and consistency
from screen to print.
- Super Wide Viewing Angles: ViewSonic SuperClear IPS monitors produce
true colors and consistent images when viewed from the front, from the sides,
from below, and from virtually any other viewing angle. No matter your perspective,
you will not have any color shift or changes in contrast ratio when you move
the image across the screen or change your viewing angle.
- Frameless Design with Edge-to-Edge Glass and Ultra-Slim Bezel
Say goodbye to the thick, clunky plastic frames set over the edges of traditional
monitors. ViewSonic VX70 series SuperClear IPS monitors feature a frameless
edge-to-edge glass faceplate with an ultra-slim bezel beneath the glass. With
their sleek, eye-catching design, our elegant IPS monitors look as good as
- What is a LED monitor?
The term "LED monitor" generally refers to a monitor with a LCD
panel and a LED backlight. A typical LCD monitor uses cold cathode fluorescent
lamps (CCFL) as a light source to illuminate the LCD panel. In an LED backlit
monitor, white LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are used as the light source.
Environmentally friendly LED backlights provide the following benefits:
- About 40%* less power consumption compared to traditional CCFL monitor
- 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Environmentally friendly mercury-free backlight
- Low EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Slimmer design
- Weight reduction
- Save cash and save the planet
With its mercury-free backlight and low energy consumption, the ENERGY STAR
certified VX2770Smh-LED saves your electricity bill. The savings of LED can
add up to thousands of dollars saved for large install bases, such as big
corporate buildings or schools. The savings can be as dramatic as $20,000
in five years!
- sRGB Color Correction Technology Delivers the Most Accurate Color Performance
ViewSonic LED monitors embedded sRGB color correction technology reproduce
100% sRGB rich color for color performance matching original input sources
without decreasing or leveraging color quality. sRGB ensures all displayed
images/videos are as natural as the original sources, displaying real color
for captured camera and camcorder content.
- Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio
One of the great features of VX2770Smh-LED is its ability to dim the backlight
completely for pure darkness during dark scenes, such as a night shot in a
movie. Contrast ratios refer to the ratio of the brightest color to the darkest
color. With traditional CCFL backlit displays, contrast ratios are limited
to the fluorescent lamp’s ability to dim, in order to reproduce darkness.
However, with the LED backlight, each LED has the ability to completely shut-off
allowing for a near infinite ratio of black to white contrast. The end result
is true blacks that result in greater overall image quality.
- Full HD 1080p resolution
The VX2770Smh-LED features a 27" widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution
is capable of displaying a native Full HD 1080p image. Today, devices that
can display Full HD content output are getting more and more common. However,
without a native Full HD display, you will not be able to experience the picture
clarity and the details of the 1080p content you view.
- Eco-mode for up to 30%* energy savings
ViewSonic’s proprietary Eco-mode function comes standard with the VX2770Smh-LED.
When you don’t need all the power the VX2770Smh-LED has to offer, you
have the option to reduce the monitor’s brightness, save energy, save
the planet and prolong the lamp life. You can select one of the "Optimize"
or "Conserve" options and save up to 30% energy. Especially under
low ambient light conditions, adjusting the brightness will improve visibility
by reducing eye fatigue. Reducing brightness will also prolong the monitor’s
lamp life, improving your return on investment.
- Industry-Leading Pixel Performance Guarantee and 3-Year Limited Warranty
One of the aspects that make ViewSonic a market leader in displays is its
dedication to quality. ViewSonic is committed to using the highest grade panels,
and offers an industry-leading pixel performance policy. We also back our
displays with a 3-year limited warranty for your peace of mind.
- Type 27” Color Active Matrix IPS TFT LCD
- Display Area 23.5" horizontal x 13.2" vertical; 27.0"
- Optimum Resolution 1920x1080 Full HD
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1 (typ.); 30M:1 (dynamic)
- Viewing Angles 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- Response Time 7ms (GTG)
- Light Source WLED with 30,000 hours (min.)
- Brightness 250 cd/m2 (typ.)
- Panel Surface Anti-glare, hard-coating (3H)
- Analog/Digital RGB analog (0.7 / 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms)/ HDMI / DVI-D
(TMDS, 100 ohms)
- Frequency Fh: 24~83kHz, Fv: 50~76Hz
- Sync Separate Sync
- PC PC compatibles (from VGA up to 1920x1080 non-interlaced)
- Mac® Pwoer Mac Up to 1920x1080
- Analog/Digital 15-pin mini D-sub (VGA) / HDMI (with HDCP) DVI-D (with
- USB N/A
- Power External power adapter
- Speakers Built In Speakers
- Voltage AC 100–240V (universal), 50 / 60Hz
- Consumption 30W (typ)
- Eco Mode 26W (Optimize) / 22W (Conserve)
- Power Save Mode ≤ 1W
- Basic Power, 1, 2, up, down
- OnView® N/A
- OSD Auto Image Adjust, Contrast/Brightness, Input Select (D-SUB,
DVI-D, HDMI), Color Adjust (sRGB, Bluish, Cool, Native, Warm, User Color [R,G,B]),
Audio Adjust (volume, mute, audio input), Information, Manual Image Adjust
(H/V Position, Horizontal Size, Fine Tune, Sharpness, Dynamic Contrast, Response
Time, Aspect Ratio, Overscan, ECO-mode), Setup Menu (Language, Resolution
Notice, OSD Position, OSD Timeout, OSD Background, Auto Power Off, Sleep,
Power Indicator), Memory Recall
- Temperature 32–104º F (0–40º C)
- Humidity 20–90% (non-condensing)
- Tilt Forward 5º, Back 20º
- Vesa Mount N/A
- Regulations CE,CB, BSMI, SASO, C-tick, e-standby, KC, UL/cUL, FCC-B
(including ICES003), NOM, GOST-R/Hygienic, UkrSEPRO, Erp, CCC, China Energy,
EPEAT Silver, WEEE, RoHS, SVHC list
- Recycle/Disposal Please dispose of in accordance with local, state
or federal laws.
- Package Contents VX2770Smh-LED display, power cable, AC/DC adapter,
VGA cable, HDMI cable, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (available in
some countries only)
- Power Management ENERGY STAR® standards, EPEAT Silver
- Included Accessories Power cable, AC/DC adapter, VGA cable, HDMI
cable, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (available in some countries
- Width: 24.5"
- Height: 18.1"
- Depth: 7.6"
- Unit: 11 lbs
- Shipping: 16.5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Year Limited
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above