Human Touch AcuTouch 9500x Black Massage Chair - HT9500XBLK
Let the HT9500XBLK seat you in Human Touch luxury. After a hard day, what a relief to come home to your own premium leather personal massage recliner. These handsome massage chairs not only look great, they provide your individualized massage and wellness experience with the push of a button.
If you have sore back muscles, use the back massager feature of the massage recliner, and turn up the comfort control to desired intensity. HT9500XBLK massage chairs map your pressure points to give a targeted massage. You can choose among rolling, kneading, percussion or seat movements that feel like an expert human massager using heat. The back massager dual-lumbar heat modules warm the lower back muscles, gently reducing tightness and pain. You will feel the tension leaving your body. If your muscles are not sore, but you want to relax, use the control in non-massage mode for relaxation as you sit and read, watch TV or nap. Perhaps it is your feet and calves that are sore from running, squatting or standing. The Human Touch foot-and-calf massager works with an upward rolling motion, forcing blood toward your core.
The HT9500XBLK massage recliner has eight different 15-minute routines, so you can select the perfect one for every situation. The full-body relief, sports back therapy, neck/shoulder relief, after-work stretch and the morning wake-up all have a heated three-minute warm up, nine minutes of massage, and a three-minute cool down. The full-body and morning wake-up routines massage the entire body. The sports back therapy focuses on the back/calf/foot areas, the neck/shoulder relief on the upper back and the after-work on the mid and lower-back. The other auto-massage routines are: leg/foot/hip therapy, night-time soothing and a massage demonstration mode that cycles through all the available techniques.
- Massage Comfort Control Use Massage Comfort Control on the remote
to customize the massage intensity. You can also use the Massage Comfort Control
(in non-massage mode) to create a seating experience of unsurpassed comfort
- Acupoint® Detection System To ensure an effective and targeted massage,
our Acupoint® Detection System scans the entire length of the back, mapping
key pressure points to target during your customized massage.
- Dual-lumbar back heat Two lumbar heat modules gently warm the lower
back muscles, gradually reducing tightness and pain. Heat calms and soothes
back muscles, preparing them for a more restorative massage and faster healing.
- Foot-and-calf massager Massaging calves in an upward, rolling motion,
the rotating, multi-speed unit forces blood away from the feet toward the
body’s core, allowing fresh, nutrient rich blood to re-enter the calves and
feet for healing and soothing comfort. Only Human Touch offers this patented
- 8 auto-programmed massages Select the expertly designed program that
fits your needs and desires – Full-Body Sore Muscle Relief, Sports & Back
Therapy, Leg / Foot / Hip Therapy, Neck / Shoulder Relief, After-Work Stretch,
Morning Wake-Up, Night-Time Soothing, and Auto-Demo.
AcuTouch® 9500x Massage Programs
Choose from eight 15-minute auto-massage programs to suit your specific needs
and desires anytime, day or night.
- Full-body sore muscle relief This ultimate stress relief program
is a heated full-body massage that includes a 3-minute warm up, 9 minutes
of high-intensity massage, and a 3-minute cool down.
- Sports back therapy Focusing on areas most often affected by athletic
training, this heated back / calf / foot massage includes a 3-minute warm
up, 9 minutes of high-intensity massage, and a 3-minute cool down.
- Leg / foot / hip therapy This program is designed to concentrate
on massaging your leg muscles, calves and feet and maintains its intensity
from start to finish.
- Neck/shoulder relief A back rub taken to a new level – a heated upper-back
massage that includes a 3-minute warm up, 9 minutes of high-intensity massage,
and a 3-minute cool down.
- After-work stretch A heated mid- and lower-back massage plus a gentle
body stretch that includes a 3-minute warm up, 9 minutes of medium-intensity
massage, and a 3-minute cool down.
- Morning wake-up Use this refreshing heated full-body massage program
to start your morning off right. It includes a 3-minute warm up, 9 minutes
of medium-intensity massage, and a 3-minute cool down.
- Night-time soothing Promotes deeper sleep by easing stress and tension
with a full-back massage.
- Massage demonstration This program cycles through all of the massage
techniques available for the massage chair to demonstrate all massage functions
AcuTouch 9500x Massage Techniques
Simulating the hands and techniques of expert massage therapists, Human Touch
Technology® provides a three-dimensional massage experience unlike any other.
- Rolling Applies constant pressure while rolling gently up and down
your back near your spine. Warms and loosens your muscles, preparing your
back for a deeper massage. Relieves muscle tension, improves circulation and
relaxes the back. This technique is especially useful for relaxing the lower
- Kneading Relieves tension and soreness by lifting and stretching
muscles. Improves deeper blood and lymph circulation and helps bring vital
nutrients to the spinal area, also helps clear out the toxins from muscle
and nerve tissue in the area. Kneads your back in a small, circular motion
on both sides of your spine simultaneously.
- Compression Spreads and applies pressure to deep-muscle tissue, forcing
it to relax, while the rocking motion loosens spinal joints. Aids in muscle
and joint repair due to strain from exercise, long hours bent over a desk,
or just day-to-day stress, and can improve mobility and overall posture. Also
induces blood flow to the areas and softens the tissues.
- Percussion Alternate rapid-tapping strokes stimulate spinal muscles
and spinal joint areas. Flexes spinal joints and relieves pressure on the
spinal column, invigorating entire back and releasing tension and cramping
from muscles in spasm. These movements stimulate circulation, tone and strengthen
muscles, especially the soft-tissue areas.
- Seat Soothes tired gluteus and hamstring muscles, caused by uncomfortable
chairs or sitting for long periods of time. A series of air bags located in
the seat pad inflate and deflate to create a unique massage. This also enhances
blood flow in the legs that has been slowed down by sitting for long periods
of time and helps prevent blood clots in the legs.
- Heat Calms and soothes back muscles, preparing them for a more restorative
massage and faster healing. Two lumbar heat modules gently warm the lower
back muscles, gradually reducing tightness and pain, and increasing blood
flow to the area, which promotes the body’s natural restorative process.
- Operating Voltage AC110-120V 60Hz
- Power Consumption 210 Watts
- Maximum Load Weight 285 Lbs.
- Rear Clearance Required 20"
- Unit: 245 lbs
- Shipping: 265 lbs
- Length: 80"
- Height: 26"
- Width: 38"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Year Limited
Parts And Labor