Microplane Ultimate Citrus Tool, Model 34620
Combination Zester, Scoring Blade and 2 Garnish Cutters
The popular, three-in-one Ultimate Citrus Tool from Microplane®,
has been enhanced to more effectively create citrus peel garnishes. Sporting
a new design featuring a larger zesting blade and a longer handle with a soft
touch grip, the new Ultimate Citrus Tool perfectly zests oranges, lemons, limes
and other types of citrus fruits, and can also be used to create gourmet-style
garnishes and delicate peels to top dishes and beverages.
The versatile Ultimate Citrus Tool features a surgical grade stainless steel
Fine Microplane® blade – the company’s best-selling blade style
– which excels in zesting the flavorful and aromatic peel of citrus fruit
without grating into the bitter pith. In addition, the Ultimate Citrus Tool
features two decorative garnishing blades in a large (.300-inch diameter) and
small (.180-inch diameter) size. The blades are made in the USA and are dishwasher
- Reusable cover included.
- Placement of the garnishing blades on end of handle offers an improved
functionality reducing the effort required.
- Larger handle offers improved ergonomics. The handle is 35% longer than
the previous version.
- Larger zesting blade. The surface area of the blade is 26% larger than previous
- 18/8 stainless steel blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
Care & Cleaning:
- Dishwasher safe.
- We recommend rinsing your grater in warm water immediately after each use.
Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove
trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then
use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
- Unit: 4 oz.
- Shipping: 1 lb.