Best 44" Stainless Steel 1100 CFM Built-in Range Hood, Model PK2245
Designed of brushed standard grade stainless steel, the PK22 built-in range
hood has some remarkable qualities! The first and only range hood using the
iQ Blower System™ which runs up to 2X quieter, clears smoke & odors
up to 30% faster, and is up to 22X more energy efficient than other blowers
in its class - and all at less than a mere 0.6 sones on normal speed! You enjoy
a range hood that, for the first time ever, actually performs at the rated CFM.
This is achieved through the use of GPS Technology that checks the ducting and
airflow to ensure the ventilation is what you expect. It will also tell you
if the airflow is impeded so your installer can make the correction right away.
The use of an optional cabinet liner, allows for flexible installation and design
options so your new power pack will be a perfect fit with your environment.
- Flush built-in design can be used with an optional liner to protect cabinets
and allow you flexibility to achieve your kitchen design dreams
- The exclusive iQ Blower System™, driven by the Guaranteed Performance
System (GPS) Technology, runs up to 2X quieter, clears smoke & odors up
to 30% faster, and is up to 22X more energy efficient than other blowers in
its class. This will, without a doubt, impress the most discerning home chef
- Unique, integrated calibration button is used at the time of installation
to engage the GPS Technology to check the airflow and set up the system to
run at the rated CFM
- 4-speed, electronic push-button controls with LED display allow you to choose
just the right speed to handle what's cooking
- 50W Halogen bulbs flood the cooktop and surrounding area with light so you
can check on what's cooking and see the cookbook (2 on PK2230 & PK2239;
3 on PK2245)
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel baffle filters effectively
capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner,
odor-free kitchen; they are backed up by a filter clean reminder signal to
ensure filters can be cleaned regularly
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high
automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high
- 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke
& odors have cleared the environment
- HVI certification gives you confidence this hood meets rated specs
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU or MD8TU to
replace air lost through ventilation, keeping your home fresh and reducing
- Volts 120
- CFM (High /Working Speed) (1100 / 250)
- Sones (High /Working Speed) (11.0 / 0.6)
- Amps 8.5
- Width: 43-7/16"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 15-7/16"
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice