Rockford Fosgate Prime 600 Watt Full-Range Class-D 4-Channel Amplifier, Model M6004D
The Prime M600-4D amplifier is a 600 Watt 4-channel high efficiency Class-D amplifier specifically designed for Marine and Powersport applications. The amplifier printed circuit board is conformal coated with a UV resistant finish that conforms to industry standard UV and Salt-Fog specifications, and the Class-D circuit topology is so efficient, it consumes much less current from your charging system over traditional Class-A/B amplifiers.
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- 2/4 channel switch
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Top mounted controls
- Conformal coated PCB and UV resistant finish for UV & Salt-Fog protection.
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
- Number of Channels 4
- Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power)
- 100 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm
- 150 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm
- 300 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Total Power (Sum of Rated Power) 600 Watts RMS
- Bridgeable Yes
- Efficiency (average)
- Crossover Controls
- Front Channels: Variable 50Hz - 500Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Rear Channels: Variable 50Hz - 500Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Tone Controls 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input Low Level: 2 RCA Pair
- Signal Output Low Level: 1 RCA Pair
- Power Input Connector Block
- Power Wire Gauge 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector Block
- Speaker Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Heat Sink Type Cast Aluminum
- Cooling Convection
- Visual Indicators Power, Protect
- Circuit Topology Class Full Range Class-D
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz +/-1dB
- Height: 1.97"
- Width: 6.77"
- Depth: 11.06"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor