Rockford Fosgate Prime 750 Watt Class-D Mono Marine Amplifier, Model M7501D
The Prime M750-1D amplifier is a 750 Watt mono high efficiency Class-D amplifier specifically designed for Marine and Powersport applications. The amplifier printed circuit board is conformal coated with a UV resistant finish that conforms to industry standard UV and Salt-Fog specifications, and the Class-D circuit topology is so efficient, it consumes much less current from your charging system over traditional Class-A/B amplifiers.
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Top mounted controls
- Conformal coated PCB and UV resistant finish for UV & Salt-Fog protection.
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
- Infrasonic filter
- Remote PLC (Punch Level Control)
- Number of Channels 1
- Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power)
- 250 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm
- 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm
- 750 Watts x 1 @ 1-Ohm
- Total Power (Sum of Rated Power) 750 Watts RMS
- Bridgeable No
- Efficiency (average)
- 85% @ 4-Ohm
- 85% @ 2-Ohm
- 80% @ 1-Ohm
- Crossover Controls Variable 50Hz - 250Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Tone Controls 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input Low Level: 1 RCA Pair
- Signal Output Low Level: 1 RCA Pair
- Power Input Connector Block
- Power Wire Gauge 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector Block
- Speaker Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Heat Sink Type Cast Aluminum
- Cooling Convection
- Visual Indicators Power, Protect
- Circuit Topology Class Class-D
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 250Hz +/-1dB
- Height: 1.97"
- Width: 6.77"
- Depth: 9.10"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor