ViewSonic 23" Black Professional-Grade LED Computer Monitor, Model VP2365LED
The VP2365-LED is one of ViewSonic’s new LCD VP professional series monitors that utilizes the power of IPS panel technology. Featuring Mega high contrast ratio and XtremeView™ 178/178 degree viewing angles, and coupled with 1920x1080 resolution, makes the VP2365-LED the ultimate professional grade LCD monitor for medical facilities, scientific design, digital visual art, video production, architecture and any application where true color and total screen viewing is essential. Features VGA and DVI inputs and 4-port USB hub for cluster free connectivity, ergonomic functions with pivot, height adjust, tilt, swivel and slim bezel make the VP2365-LED an all around amazing monitor.
- 23-Inch widescreen LED backlit monitor for photographers, designers, CAD/CAM engineers, and medical applications
- IPS panel delivers superior image quality, accurate colors and high contrast ratio even at super wide viewing angles of 178°
- Environmentally friendly Eco-mode saves up to 40% energy* while helping reduce your energy bill
- Slim Bezel designed for multi-monitor applications
- 4-port USB hub for easy connectivity of USB devices such as digital cameras, USB flash drives and mice
- 100mmx100mm VESA® compliant for 3rd party wall mount or monitor stands
- DVI and VGA inputs for diverse connectivity options
- Highest grade panel with one of the best pixel performance policy in the industry
- Type 23" Color TFT active matrix e-IPS LED
- Display Area 20.0" horizontal x 11.2" vertical; 23" diagonal
- Optimum Resolution 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1 static (typ), 20M:1 dynamic
- Viewing Angles 178° horizontal, 178° vertical
- Response Time 6ms (GTG)
- Light Source WLED with 30,000 hrs. (Min)
- Brightness 250 cd/m2 (typ)
- Panel Surface Anti-glare, hardness (3H)
- Analog/Digital RGB analog (75 ohms, 0.7/1.0 Vp-p) / DVI (HDCP)
- Frequency Fh: 22~82kHz, Fv: 50~75Hz
- Sync H/V separated (TTL), composite, sync-on-green
- PC VGA up to 1920x1080 non-interlaced
- Mac® Power Mac™ up to 1920x1080
- Analog/Digital 15-pin mini D-sub/DVI-D
- USB 4 Port USB Hub
- Power Internal power; 3-pin AC plug (CEE22)
- Voltage AC 100–240V; (Universal); 50/60Hz
- Consumption 47W (typ)
- Eco Mode 33W (Optimize) / 22W (Conserve)
- Power Save Mode ≤ 0.5W
- Basic Power, 2, up, down, 1
- OSD Auto image adjust, contrast, brightness, input select (D-SUB, DVI), color adjust (sRGB, 9300K, 7500K, 6500K, 5000K, User color [R, G, B]), information, manual image adjust (H/V position, horizontal size, fine tune, sharpness, dynamic contrast, aspect ratio, eco mode), setup menu (language select, resolution notice, OSD position, OSD time out, OSD background) memory recall
- Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Humidity 20% to 90% (no condensation)
Tilt: Forward 5˚ Bacl 20, Swivel: 360˚ Height Adjust:5.3" (0-135mm), Pivot 0-90˚
- Vesa Mount
100mm x 100mm
UL, CUL, FCC-B, CB, CE, TCO’05, TUV/GS, TUV ERGO, TUV-S, NOM, GOST-R, HYGIENIC, CCC, BSMI, PSB, CEL, KC, C-TICK, SASO, WEEE, RoHS, EPEAT-Silver, ENERGY STAR®
Please dispose of in accordance with local, state or federal laws.
- Package Contents
LCD display, power cable, VGA cable, DVI cable, USB cable, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD
- Power Management
ENERGY STAR® standards, EPEAT Silver
- Included Accessories
- Power cable
- VGA Cable
- DVI Cable
- USB Cable
- ViewSonic Wizard CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
- With Stand
- Height: 17"
- Width: 21.6"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Without Stand
- Height: 12.8"
- Width: 21.6"
- Depth: 2.6"
- With Stand: 11.9 lbs
- Without Stand: 7.3 lbs
- Shipping: 17.36 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Years Limited
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details