ViewSonic 24" Black LED Computer Monitor, Model VX2450WMLED
Environmentally friendly, incredible picture quality. ViewSonic’s VX2450wm-LED features a mercury-free LED backlight 24” (23.6” Vis) widescreen display with up to 50% energy savings compared to traditional CCFL backlit LCD monitors. The VX2450wm-LED offers Full HD 1920x1080 resolution, 5ms response time, an incredible 20,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, digital and analog inputs and integrated stereo speakers. Ideal for both the home and office with its piano black finish, the VX2450wm-LED is an elegant fit to any décor. Should you choose to mount the display, it can be mounted on a VESA® compliant stand or wall mount bracket. Another great feature is the display’s automatic aspect ratio adjustment, that allows inputs from 4:3 signals to be accurately represented in the center without stretching. Combined with a 3 year limited warranty, an industry best pixel performance policy and Windows® 7 certification, the VX2450wm-LED is a great long term investment for any display user.
- 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis.) LED monitor with a sleek design and great power savings
- Up to 50% power savings over a traditional CCFL 24” monitor
- 1080p Full HD resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio for perfect image reproduction
- DVI and VGA inputs for diverse connectivity options
- Integrated stereo speakers for multimedia experience
- 100mm x 100mm VESA compliant for wall mount or monitor stands
- Highest grade panel with the best pixel performance policy in the industry
What is a LED monitor?
The term “LED monitor” generally refers to a monitor with a LCD panel and a LED backlight. A typical LCD monitor uses cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) as a light source to illuminate the LCD panel. In a LED backlit monitor, white LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are used as the light source. Environmentally friendly LED backlights provide the following benefits:
- About 50% less power consumption compared to traditional CCFL monitor
- 20,000,000:1 MEGA Contrast Ratio
- Environmentally friendly mercury-free backlight
- Low EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Slimmer design
- Weight reduction
Zero Bright Dot
With over 2 million pixels in a 1080p panel, you want perfect pixel performance. ViewSonic's Zero Bright Dot policy for selected models gives you the best in picture performance. You get to see it all every time. Since pixel failures generally occur at the time of manufacture or during initial usage, just let us know within 30 days of your original purchase and we will replace your monitor. This applies to the following models only: VA2231wm, VA2431wm, VX2250wm-LED, VX2450wm-LED, VX2253mh-LED, VX2453mh-LED, VX2753mh-LED.
Save cash and save the planet
With its mercury-free backlight and low energy consumption, the Energy Star®5.0 certified VX2250wm-LED is not only environmentally friendly but also friendly on your electricity bill as well. This can add up to thousands of dollars saved for large install bases, such as big corporate buildings or schools, the savings can be as dramatic as $20,000 in five years!
MEGA dynamic contrast ratio
One of the great features of VX2450wm-LED is its ability to dim the backlight completely for pure darkness during dark scenes such as a night shot in a movie. Contrast ratios refer to the ratio of the brightest color to the darkest color. With traditional CCFL backlit displays, contrast ratios are limited to the fluorescent lamp’s ability to dim in order to reproduce darkness. However, with the LED backlight, each LED has the ability to completely shut off allowing for a near infinite ratio of black to white contrast. The end result is true blacks that result in greater overall image quality.
Pair it with a ViewSonic or Mac computer
One of the key advantages of the VX2450wm-LED monitor is its diverse connectivity options, making it flexible to be paired with a PC or a Mac computer. ViewSonic has recently announced a full line of PC products, including notebooks, netbooks, PC Minis and all-in-one PCs. Now you can hook up a Viewsonic ViewBook™ notebook or a PC Mini as well as a MacBook® or a Mac Mini to the VX2450wm-LED and enjoy a full 24" (23.6" Vis) widescreen with LED backlight!
The VX2450wm-LED features a 100mm x 100mm VESA mountable design that allows you to mount it on a monitor stand or on a wall, depending on your specific needs. You can detach the base easily by unscrewing four screws and then mount the display on its new stand or wall mount.
Eco-mode for up to 35% energy savings
ViewSonic’s proprietary Eco Mode function comes standard with the VX2450wm-LED. When you don’t need all of the powerful features the VX2450wm-LED has to offer, you have the option to reduce the monitor’s brightness, save energy, and prolong the lamp life. You can select one of the “Optimize” or “Conserve” options and save up to 35% energy. Especially under low ambient light conditions, adjusting the brightness will improve visibility by reducing eye fatigue. Reducing brightness will also prolong the monitor’s lamp life, improving your return on investment.
The best pixel performance guarantee
One of the aspects that makes ViewSonic a market leader in displays is its commitment to quality. ViewSonic is committed to using the highest grade panels and offer the best pixel performance policy in the market. We also back our displays with a 3-year warranty for your peace of mind.
- Type 24" (23.6" viewable) Wide Color TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Display Area 20.5" horizontal x 11.5" vertical; 23.6" diagonal
- Optimum Resolution 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1 (typ); 20M:1 DCR
- Viewing Angles 170° horizontal, 160° vertical
- Response Time 5ms (GTG)
- Light Source WLED with 30,000 hrs. (typ)
- Brightness 300 cd/m2 (typ)
- Panel Surface Anti-glare, hard-coating (3H)
- Analog/Digital RGB analog (75 ohms, 0.7/1.0 Vp-p)/DVI-D (TMDS, 100 ohms)
- Frequency Fh: 24~83kHz, Fv: 50~76Hz
- Sync Separate Sync/Composite Sync/SOG
- PC VGA up to 1920x1080 non-interlaced
- Mac® Power Mac™ up to 1920x1080
- Analog/Digital 15-pin mini D-sub (VGA)/DVI-D
- Power 3-pin plug (CEE22)
- Voltage AC 10-240V (universal), 50/60Hz
- Consumption 23W (typ)
- Speakers Built-in Speaker
- Basic Power, 1, up, down, 2
- OSD Auto Image Adjust, Contrast/Brightness, Input Select (D-SUB, DVI), DisplayPort, Audio adjust (Volume Mute), Audio Input, Color Adjust (sRGB, 9300K, 7500K, 6500K, 5000K, User Color [R, G, B]), Information, Manual Image Adjust (H/V Position, Horizontal Size, Fine Tune, Sharpness, Dynamic Contrast, Response Time, Aspect Ratio, Eco-mode), Setup Menu (Language, Resolution Notice, OSD Position, OSD Timeout, OSD, Background, Auto Power Off), Memory Recall
- Temperature 32–104º F (0–40º C)
- Humidity 20–90% (non-condensing)
- Tilt Tilt: Down 5°, Up 20°
- Vesa Mount 100mm x 100mm
BSMI, CCC, PSB, C-Tick, KC, e-standby, CE, Ergo, Gost-R/Hygienic, Ukraine, SASO, UL/cUL, FCC-B, ICES-B,TUV-S/UL-AR S Mark, NOM, WEEE, RoHS
Please dispose of in accordance with local, state or federal laws.
- Package Contents
LCD Display, power cable, audio cable, VGA cable, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (User Guide and drivers)
- Power Management ENERGY STAR® standards
- Included Accessories
- LCD monitor
- Power Cable
- Audio Cable
- VGA Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- ViewSonic Wizard CD-Rom
- With Stand
- Height: 17.4"
- Width: 22.3"
- Depth: 8.4"
- Without Stand
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 22.3"
- Depth: 2.0"
- With Stand:9.9 lbs
- Without Stand: 8.9 lbs
- Shipping: 13.7 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Years Limited