ViewSonic 27" Black LED Widescreen Computer Monitor, Model VX2703MHLED
What is a LED monitor?
The term “LED monitor” generally refers to a monitor with a LCD panel and a LED backlight. A typical LCD monitor uses cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) as a light source to illuminate the LCD panel. In a LED backlit monitor, white LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are used as the light source. Environmentally friendly LED backlights provide the following benefits:
- About 50% less power consumption compared to traditional CCFL monitor
- 20,000,000:1 MEGA Contrast Ratio
- Environmentally friendly mercury-free backlight
- Low EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Slimmer design
- Weight reduction
The Power of Connectivity
HDMI is one of the most powerful and widely available communication standards that connects digital audio/video sources such as set-top boxes, DVD players, personal computers (PCs, laptops), video game consoles such as the PlayStation3 and XBOX 360, and AV receivers to compatible digital audio devices, computer monitors, and digital televisions. This powerful technology comes standard in VX2703mh-LED. This way, you can connect your monitor to your desktop or laptop computer and work, surf the web or play games. Or you can connect it to your gaming console and enjoy the large 27” screen, 3ms response time and integrated speakers. In addition, the VX2703mh-LED also includes traditional DVI and VGA inputs, so you can connect up to three different sources all at the same time and easily toggle from one source to
MEGA dynamic contrast ratio
One of the great features of VX703mh-LED is its ability to dim the backlight completely for pure darkness during dark scenes such as a night shot in a movie. Contrast ratios refer to the ratio of the brightest color to the darkest color. With traditional CCFL backlit displays, contrast ratios are limited to the fluorescent lamp’s ability to dim in order to reproduce darkness. However, with the LED backlight, each LED has the ability to completely shut off allowing for a near infinite ratio of black to white contrast. The end result is true blacks that result in greater overall image quality.
Full HD 1080p Resolution
The VX2703mh-LED features a 27" widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution is capable of displaying a native Full HD 1080p image. Today, devices that can display Full HD content output are getting more and more common. However, without a native Full HD display, you will not be able to experience the picture clarity and the details of the 1080p content you view.
Pair it with a ViewSonic or Mac computer
One of the key advantages of the VX2703mh-LED monitor is its diverse connectivity options, making it flexible to be paired with a PC or a Mac computer. Now you can hook up any Viewsonic PC as well as a MacBook® or a Mac Mini to the VX203mh-LED and enjoy widescreen with LED backlight!
The VX2703mh-LED features a 100mm x 100mm VESA mountable design that allows you to mount it on a monitor stand or on a wall, depending on your specific needs. You can detach the base easily by unscrewing four screws and then mounting the display on its new stand or wall mount.
ViewSonic’s proprietary Eco-mode function comes standard with the VX2703mh-LED. When you don’t need all of the powerful features the VX2703mh-LED has to offer, you have the option to reduce the monitor’s brightness, save energy, save the planet and prolong the lamp life. You can select one of the “Optimize” or “Conserve” options and save up to 35%* energy. Especially under low ambient light conditions, adjusting the brightness will improve visibility by reducing eye fatigue. Reducing brightness will also prolong the monitor’s lamp life, improving your return on investment. *Energy savings may vary based on actual usage and other factors.
Save Cash and Save the Planet
With its mercury free backlight and low energy consumption, the ENERGY STAR 5.0 certified VX2703mh-LED is not only environmentally friendly but also friendly on your electricity bill as well. This can add up to thousands of dollars saved for large install bases, such as big corporate buildings or schools, the savings can be as dramatic as $20,000* in five years!
The best pixel performance guarantee
One of the aspects that makes ViewSonic a market leader in displays is its dedication to quality. ViewSonic is committed to use the highest grade panels and offer the best pixel performance policy in the market. We also back our displays with 3-year limited warranty for your peace of mind.
- Type 27" Wide Color TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Display Area 23.5" horizontal x 13.2" vertical; 27.0" diagonal
- Optimum Resolution 1920x1080p
- Contrast Ratio 1200:1 (typ); 10,000,000:1 (dynamic)
- Viewing Angles 170º horizontal, 160º vertical @ contrast ratio > 10:1
- Response Time 3ms (GTG)
- Light Source Long life, 30,000 hrs. (min)
- Brightness 300 cd/m2 (typ)
- Panel Surface Anti-glare, hard-coating (3H)
- Analog/Digital RGB analog (0.7 / 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms)
- Frequency DVI-D (TMDS, 100 ohms), HDMI 1.3
- Sync Separate Sync
- PC PC compatibles (from VGA up to 1920x1080 non-interlaced)
- Mac® Power Mac, up to 1920×1080
- Analog/Digital 15-pin mini D-sub (VGA) / HDMI (V1.3 with HDCP) DVI-D (with HDCP)
- Power Internal power supply
- Voltage AC 100–240V, 50–60Hz (auto switch)
- Consumption Consumption 28W (without audio) / 36W (with audio) Optimize 23W (without audio) Conserve 17W (without audio)
- Speakers Built-in Speakers
- Basic Power, 1, down, up, 2
- OSD Auto Image Adjust, Contrast/Brightness, Input Select (D-SUB, DVI, HDMI), Audio Adjust (Volume, Mute - for audio output), Color Adjust (sRGB, Bluish, Cool, Native, Warm, User Color [R,G,B]), Information, Manual Image Adjust (H/V Position, Horizontal Size, Fine Tune, Sharpness, Dynamic Contrast, Response Time, Aspect Ratio, Overscan, ECOmode), Setup Menu (Language, Resolution Notice, OSD Position, OSD Timeout, OSD Background, Auto Power Off, Sleep, Power Indicator), Memory Recall
- Temperature 32–104ºF (0–40ºC)
- Humidity 20–90% (non-condensing)
- Tilt Forward 3º, Back 16º
- Vesa Mount 100mm x 100mm
- Regulations CE,CB, BSMI, PSB, SASO, C-tick, e-standby, KC, UL/cUL, FCC-B (including ICES003), UL CoC, Mexico Energy, GOST-R/Hygienic, UkrSEPRO, Erp, CCC, ENERGY STAR®, China Energy, EPEAT Silver, WEEE, RoHS, SVHC list
- Recycle/Disposal Please dispose of in accordance with local, state or federal laws.
- Package Contents VX2703mh-LED monitor, power cable, audio cable, VGA cable, DVI cable, User Guide, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD-ROM
- Power Management ENERGY STAR® standards
- Included Accessories
- Power Cable
- Audio Cable
- VGA Video Cable
- DVI Cable
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- ViewSonic Wizard CD-Rom
- With Stand
- Height: 17.2"
- Width: 25.4"
- Depth: 6.9"
- Without Stand
- Height: 15.4"
- Width: 25.4"
- Depth: 2.2"
- With Stand:12 lbs
- Without Stand: 10.9 lbs
- Shipping: 16.1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Years Limited
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details