Polk Audio TSx Series Cherry 3-Way High Performance Center Channel Speaker, Model TSX250CCH
You don’t realize it at first, but this is design magic. The best place
to put your center channel speaker is either just above or just below your theater
screen. This placement is necessary for the realistic audio anchoring of the
action to the screen area. The catch is, if you place the speaker below the
screen, you also need to tilt it up toward your ears, usually located some distance
away on a seat. This is easy to accomplish with the TSx250C Center Channel Speaker.
Its enclosure is angled for bottom mounting, with a slanted panel that automatically
tilts the speaker directly toward your listening position. The result is more
realistic center channel response and a solidly anchored soundstage for your
high performance home theater system.
- Stiff and durable Dynamic Balance® composite driver cones deliver smooth,
- High performance silk/polymer dome tweeters anchor the action with clear
and detailed highs, even at high volume, and more realistic vocal reproduction
- Rear-firing flared bass port minimizes port noise ("chuffing")
and smoothly blends low frequency response with the speaker’s overall
dynamics, for the kind of wide dynamics you want in a center channel speaker
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with
the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending
effects in multi-channel systems
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically
any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering
a performance that’s spacious and clear, natural and realistic
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components
(like mylar bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details);
these are usually found only on much more expensive loudspeakers
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure
- Reversible, aimable, all-MDF enclosure is non-resonant, and features a 5/8-inch-thick
baffle, for heavy duty high performance in a hard-working center channel speaker
- Quantity: 1
- Diameter: 1" (2.54cm)
- Type: Silk/Polymer Dynamic Balance Dome
- Mid / Woofer
- Quantity: 2
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Type: Dynamic Balance bi-laminate Cones
- Total Frequency Response: 48Hz-25kHz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 24 kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 58 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Efficiency: 91 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-150 watts per channel
- Inputs: Gold-plated 5-way binding posts
- Height: 8"
- Width: 22-7/8"
- Depth: 9-3/8"
- Unit: 18.5 lbs
- Shipping: 22 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts