Sony Digital Flash Voice Recorder - ICDBX132
Always remember those random thoughts. The ICD-BX132 digital voice recorder
provides up to 2,087 hours of recording (LP Mode) via 2GB built-in flash memory.
Outfitted with a mono microphone for capturing dictations and meetings with
great clarity, you can also use an external microphone (sold separately) for
stereo recording. Additional features include Noise Cut which reduces ambient
noise during recording and Low Cut for reducing the effect of wind noise in
- Built-in 2GB flash memory
- Up to 2,087 hours of recording time (LP Mode)
- Mono microphone for 75-15kHz audio response
- Automatic Record level settings
- Ease of use with Scene Select
- Intelligent Noise Cut for noise-free recordings
- Convenient recording Complete with a large LCD display and front controls,
the ICD-BX132 is easy to use while capably capturing moments as they occur.
- Automatic Record level The recorder automatically adjusts recording levels
for optimum results.
- Digital Pitch Control Digital Pitch Control enables the recording to be
played at a faster or slower rate without changing the recording’s pitch.
- Add/Overwrite Did you forget a thought or mis-speak? With Add/Overwrite
capability, adding to or overwriting recordings during playback is quick and
- Mono Microphone Capture thoughts, dictations and other details with great
clarity viathe built-in microphone. Via an external microphone (available
separately). stereo recordings can also be made when necessary.
- Low Cut When activated, Low Cut filter helps reduce the effect of wind noise
in your recordings.
- Easy Search Rewinds or fast forwards in short increments making it easier
to locate a segment in a long recording for review.
- Built-in 2 GB flash memory1 2 GB of available internal flash memory provides
ample space for recording life’s important moments-up to 2,087 hours in fact.1
- Noise Cut Noise Cut reduces ambient noise during recording for clearer speech
- Alarm Playback Set a future date and time and the recording will automatically
- Battery Operated Two AAA batteries (supplied) will deliver up to 20 hours
of recording time so you will never miss a beat.
- Format(s) Supported : Recording - MP3 files: Bit Rate: 2 kbps - 192 kbps,
VBRFile Extension: .mp3 Playback - MP3
- Frequency Range : MP3 192k (SHQ): 75 - 15,000 HzMP3 128k (HQ): 75 Hz - 15,000
HzMP3 48k (Mono) (SP): 75 Hz - 10,000 HzMP3 2k (Mono) (LP): 100 Hz - 3,000
- Microphone : Built-in, unidirectional microphone
- Recording System : Digital, Monaural Recording
- Message Folder(s) : 5 folders
- On-Screen Clock
- Safety Lock : Hold Function
- Search Features : Cue/Review, Easy Search
- Memory Size : 2 GB = 2,147,483,648 bytesAvailable: 1.75 GB (1,879,048,192
- Microphone Sensitivity Feature : Yes (Hi/Lo)
- Recording Features : 4 Modes: SHQ (192kbps): Super High- Quality monaural
modeHQ (128kbps): High-Quality monaural modeSP (48kbps): Standard Play monaural
modeHVXC (2kbps): Long Play monaural mode
- Recording Media : Built-In Flash Memory 2GB³
- Recording and Playback Times : SHQ - MP3 (192 kbps): 21 hrs 40 min; Max
13hrs battery lifeHQ - MP3 (128 kbps): 32 hrs 35 min; Max 15 hrs battery lifeSP
- MP3 (48 kbps MONO): Max 86 hrs 55 min; Max 16 hrsLP - MP3 (2 kbps MONO):
Max 2087 hrs; Max 20 hrs
- Type of Use : Ultra Portable Voice Recorder
- Battery Life (Approx) : Up to 20 hours
- Battery Type : Alkaline "AAA" x 2
- Output Power : 300 mW
- Power Requirements : Two LR03 (size AAA) alkaline batteries: 3.0 V DC
- Message Folder(s) : 5 Pre-Programmed at factory (5 Maximum) 99 Maximum files
per folder 495 Maximum files
Inputs and Outputs
- Headphone Output(s) : 1 (Minijack, Stereo)
- Microphone Input : 1 (Minijack, Stereo)
- Speaker Dimensions : Approx. 1 1/8 in. (28 mm) diameter
What's In The Box:
- IC Recorder (1)
- LR03 (size AAA) alkaline batteries (2)
- Quick Start Guide (1)
- Unit: 0.50 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Depth: 0.84"
- Height: 4.5"
- Width: 1.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts