Sony 4GB Dragon Naturally Speaking Software Black Digital Voice Recorder -
Ideal for business, school and personal dictation, recording is easy with the
PC and Mac compatible ICD-PX333 digital voice recorder. Featuring Dragon Naturally
Speaking software, you can capture your thoughts and ideas for later translation
to text using your computer. And with over 1000 hours of recording time (LP
mode) plus Micro SD expansion slot for more recording space, you'll never miss
a class or those random thoughts or ideas. Additional features include Scene
Select, A-B repeat function, and Track Mark.
- Supplied Dragon Naturally Speaking® software
- Built-in 4GB flash memory
- Up to 1,073 hours of maximum recording time
- Easy-to-use file transfer capability to PC/Mac®
- Memory card expansion slot
- Scene Select
- All around recording Introducing the ideal digital voice recorder for business,
school, and personal recording, delivering Sony’s legendary ease of use with
superior recording and audio playback capability.
- Memory Card Expansion Slot A built-in Memory Card Expansion Slot (microSD/M2)
allows for additional recording time via removable flash memory. It can also
be used to transfer recordings to a computer.
- A-B Repeat Mark the beginning and ending of a particular recorded passage
for repeated playback over and over again-perfect for language learning.
- PC and Mac® compatibility Transfer files quickly and easily with the supplied
USB cable. Works with Windows® as well as Macintosh® computers.
- Built-in 4 GB flash memory1 4 GB of available internal flash memory provides
ample space for recording life’s important moments-up to 1,073 hours in fact.1
- Scene Select Select a pre-determined recording mode with the push of a button.
Automatically the unit will optimize the settings for recording notes, lectures,
- Track Mark Finding an exact spot in your recording is a snap. Place up to
98 track marks in each recorded file which can be "jumped" to for playback.
- Battery Operated Two AAA batteries (included) will deliver up to 96 hours
of recording time so you will never miss a beat.
- Mono Microphone Capture thoughts, dictations and other details with great
clarity viathe built-in microphone. Via an external microphone (available
separately). stereo recordings can also be made when necessary.
- Intelligent Noise Cut Intelligent Noise Cut, a unique and innovative technology
from Sony, significantly reduces ambient noise during recording for clearer
- Add/Overwrite Did you forget a thought or mis-speak? With Add/Overwrite
capability, adding to or overwriting recordings during playback is quick and
- Featuring Dragon Naturally Speaking® With basic setup, the ICD-PX333D and
supplied Dragon Naturally Speaking® software allow you to capture your thoughts
and ideas for later translation to text using your PC.
- Format(s) Supported : Recording - MP3 files: Bit Rate: 8 kbps - 192 kbps,
VBRSampling Frequencies: 16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48 kHzFile Extension: .mp3 Playback
- Frequency Range : SHQ (MP3 192k): 75 - 20,000 HzHQ (MP3 128k): 75 - 17,000
HzSP (MP3 48k (Mono)): 75 - 14,000 HzLP (MP3 8k (Mono)): 75 - 3,500 Hz
- Microphone : Built-in, unidirectional microphone
- Recording System : Digital, Monaural Recording
- Message Folder(s) : (400 Folders maximum)
- On-Screen Clock
- Safety Lock : (Hold Function)
- Search Features : Cue/Review, Easy Search, Track Mark
- Memory Size : 4 GB = 4,294,967,296 bytesAvailable: 3.6 GB (3,865,470,566
- Microphone Sensitivity Feature : Yes (Hi/Lo)
- Recording Features : 4 Modes: SHQ (44.1kHz, 192kbps): Super High- Quality
monaural modeHQ (44.1kHz, 128kbps): High-Quality monaural modeSP (44.1kHz,
48kbps (Mono)): Standard Play monaural modeLP (11.025kHz, 8kbps (Mono)): Long
Play monaural mode
- Recording Media : Built-In Flash Memory 4GB³ and Memory Card Expansion Slot
- Recording and Playback Times : SHQ - MP3 (192 kbps): 44 hrs 40 min; Max
65 hrs battery lifeHQ - MP3 (128 kbps): 67 hrs 5 min; Max 65 hrs battery lifeSP
- MP3 (48 kbps MONO): Max 178 hrs; Max 72 hrsLP - MP3 (8 kbps MONO): Max 1073
hrs; Max 96 hrs
- Type of Use : Ultra Portable Voice Recorder
- Battery Life (Approx) : Up to 96 hours
- Battery Type : Alkaline "AAA" x 2
- Output Power : 300 mW
- Power Requirements : Two LR03 (size AAA) alkaline batteries: 3.0 V DC
- Message Folder(s) : 5 Pre-Programmed at factory (400 Maximum) 199 Maximum
files per folder 4074 Maximum files
Inputs and Outputs
- Headphone Output(s) : 1 (Minijack, Stereo)
- Microphone Input : 1 (Minijack, Stereo)
- USB Port(s) : 1 (Mini-B jack), High-Speed USB Compatible
- Memory Stick : Max recording time (8 kbps MONO): 4 GB = 1,073 hrs; 8 GB=
2,147 hrs; 16 GB = 4,294 hrs
- Operating System Compatibility : Windows® 8 Windows® 7 SP1 or higher, Windows
Vista® SP 2 or higher, Windows XP SP3 or higher Mac OS X (v10.3.9-v10.8),
- Supplied Software : Application Software, Sound Organizer (On unit) compatible
with: Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista® SP 2 or higher, Windows XP SP3
- Speaker Dimensions : Approx. 1 1/8 in. (28 mm) diameter
What's In The Box:
- IC Recorder (1)
- LR03 (size AAA) alkaline batteries (2)
- Application Software, Sound Organizer (On unit) (1)
- Application Software, Dragon Naturally Speaking(r) (DVD-ROM) (1)
- USB connecting cable (1)
- Quick Start Guide (1)
- Unit: 0.50 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Depth: 0.84"
- Height: 4.5"
- Width: 1.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts