Sony Digital Flash Voice Recorder And Dragon Naturally Speaking Software -
You'll never miss another thought, word, or note with the ICD-SX733D digital
voice recorder. Featuring Dragon Naturally Speaking software, you can capture
your thoughts and ideas for later translation to text using your computer. Whether
you're recording music or lectures, this recorder is the ideal choice for musicians,
business professionals and students. Capture exceptional audio quality via the
built-in 3-element stereo microphone while a built-in memory card expansion
slot allows for additional recording time. Additional features include Pre-record
Mode and Playback Key Control. Compatible with PC and Mac, this voice recorder
also has a convenient retractable USB terminal enables direct connectivity.
- Supplied Dragon Naturally Speaking® software
- Built-in 4GB flash memory
- Up to 159 hours of maximum recording time
- 3-element S-microphone
- Dual-AD convertors for 44KHz/16-bit audio recording
- Memory card expansion slot
- Premium Recording Introducing the ideal digital voice recorder for business
and music recording, delivering Sony’slegendary ease of use with superior
recording and audio playback capability.
- Dual AD Convertors Dual analog to digital converters work in tandem to deliver
wider dynamic range with minimized distortion. The result is smoother/fuller
sounding recordings that capture everything from the quietest whisper to the
loudest noise in the room and all things in between.
- Playback convenience-Key Control With Key Control, playback speed can be
adjusted from 0.25 times to 3.00 times in natural tones bymeans of a digital
processing function. You can even adjust playback in semitones higher or lower,
each in 6 steps.
- Lithium-Ion battery A built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 19 hours
of recording time so you will never miss a beat.
- Built-in 4 GB flash memory1 4 GB of available internal flash memory provides
ample space for recording life’s important moments-up to 159 hours in fact.
- Memory Card Expansion Slot A built-in Memory Card Expansion Slot (microSD/M2)
allows for additional recording time via removable flash memory. It can also
be used to transfer recordings to a computer. Thanks to the cross-memory recording
feature, the recorder can automatically extend a recording from the built-in
flash memory to the micro SD card without interruption.
- Playback convenience-Voice Up When activated, the Voice Up function amplifies
low volume sounds so that distant voices and other sounds can be heard.
- Featuring Dragon Naturally Speaking® With basic setup, the ICD-SX733D and
supplied Dragon Naturally Speaking® software allow you to capture your thoughts
and ideas for later translation to text using your PC.
- 3 Element Microphone Capture every nuance, distant or low volume, with greater
clarity via a 3-element microphone array featuring adjustable sensitivity
and zoom functionality.
- Pre-Record Mode Pre-Record mode, when activated, buffers sound for five
seconds prior to the moment when the Record key is depressed so you never
miss a word or note.
- USB-Direct PC and Mac® compatibility2 A convenient retractable USB terminal
enables direct connectivity and charging with both Windows® and Macintosh®
- Format(s) Supported : Recording - MP3 files: Bit Rate: 48 kbps - 320 kbps,
VBRSampling Frequencies: 16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48 kHzFile Extension: .mp3 PCM
files:Bit Rate: 16 bitSampling Frequencies: 44.1 kHzFile Extension: .wav Playback
- Frequency Range : LPCM 44/16: 40 - 20,000 HzMP3 320k: 40 - 20,000 HzMP3
192k: 40 - 18,000 HzMP3 128k: 40 - 16,000 HzMP3 48k (Mono): 40 - 14,000 Hz
- Microphone : Built-in, 3-Element S-Mic microphone
- Recording System : Digital Stereo, Monaural Recording
- Message Folder(s) : (400 Folders maximum)
- On-Screen Clock : With Calendar
- Safety Lock : (Hold Function)
- Search Features : Cue/Review, Easy Search, Calendar Search, Track Mark
- Voice E-Mail Function
Inputs and Outputs
- Headphone Output(s) : 1 (Minijack, Stereo)
- Microphone Input : 1 (Minijack, Stereo)
- USB Port(s) : 1 (Type-A jack), High-Speed USB Compatible
- Memory Stick : Max recording time (48 kbps MONO): 4 GB = 178 hrs; 8 GB=
357 hrs; 16 GB = 715 hrs
- Operating System Compatibility : Windows® 8 Windows® 7 SP1 or higher, Windows
Vista® SP 2 or higher, Windows XP SP3 or higher Mac OS X (v10.3.9-v10.8),
- Supplied Software : Application Software, Sound Organizer (On unit) compatible
with: Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista® SP 2 or higher, Windows XP SP3
or higher Application Software, Dragon Naturally Speaking (DVD-ROM) compatible
with: Windows® 8 Windows® 7 SP1 or higher, Windows Vista® SP 2 or higher,
Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Microphone Sensitivity Feature : Yes (Auto & Manual SENS Settings with Limiter
- Recording Features : 5 Modes: Linear PCM / MP3 320kbps / MP3 192kbps / MP3
128kbps / MP3 48kbps (Mono)
- Recording Media : Built-In Flash Memory 4GB³ and Memory Card Expansion Slot
- Recording and Playback Times : Linear PCM (44 kHz/16 bit): 5 hrs 20 min;
Max 19 hrs batteryMP3 (192 kbps): 39 hrs 45 min; Max 17 hrs battery lifeMP3
(48 kbps MONO): Max 159 hrs; Max 19 hrs
- Type of Use : Ultra Portable Voice Recorder
- Memory Size : 4 GB = 4,294,967,296 bytesAvailable: 3.2 GB (3,435,973,837
- Speaker Dimensions : Approx. 0.4 x 0.2 in. (10 x 6 mm) diameter In the
- Message Folder(s) : 5 Pre-Programmed at factory (400 Maximum) 199 Maximum
files per folder 4074 Maximum files
- Display : Full Function backlit (LED) LCD Display with recording operation
- Battery Life (Approx) : Up to 19 hours
- Battery Type : Rechargeable Lithium
- Output Power : 150 mW
What's In The Box:
- IC Recorder (1)
- Stereo headphones (1)
- Quick Start Guide (1)
- Application Software, Sound Organizer (On unit) (1)
- Carrying Case (1)
- USB connection support cable (1)
- Stand (1)
- Unit: 0.50 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Depth: 0.6"
- Height: 4.3"
- Width: 1.6"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts