Basement Watchdog Primary 1/2 HP AC Green Line Sump Pump, Model BW1050
- Energy efficient pump, uses only 4.2 amps (compare to 10+ amps on other pumps)
- Pump will pay for itself in energy savings
- When running 5 minutes per hour pump will save the homeowner an average of $63.47 per year
- Dual float switches with protective cage (see below)
- 2 floats for added redundancy
- Won’t get “hung up”
- Protective cage prevents debris or wires from interfering with float operation
- Industrial strength - continuous duty pump that is built to last
- Features not found in any other stocked pump
- Dual ball bearings
- Permanent split capacitor motor
- Dual seals to protect the motor
- Water cooled – no oil to leak
- Excellent insulation
- Amps 4.2A
- Battery Backup No
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Horsepower 1/2 hp
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Maximum Working Temperature 104°F
- Minimum Working Temperature 40°F
- Power Type Required AC
- Pump Switch Dual Reed
- Submersible Yes
- Voltage 115V
- Height: 11.75"
- Width: 6.25"
- Depth: 6.25"
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice